Welcome to Gaia! ::

Q: Why are the Level Alchemy Bundles failing when they say they have a 100% success rate. I bought these with cash, I shouldn't be failing.
A: There is currently a lag with the alchemy page that makes it appear as if you failed the Special Formulas used in leveling up. You should note that although it says you failed, no components or gold are lost. Please try refreshing the page a few times till you get a success.

Q: What is inside these Level Alchemy Bundles?
A: An Alchemy Bundle will contain one formula plus all the necessary components to craft a new component thereby giving you exp to level up your alchemy.

Q: Which Level Alchemy Bundle should I buy to level up my alchemy?
A: You should get the Alchemy Bundle that is the same level as your alchemy. If you are at level 5 you should buy Level 5 Alchemy Bundle as crafting the formula inside will give you exp towards reaching level 6. Crafting formulas a level below yours will only give you half the exp and crafting formulas 2 levels below or more will not yield any exp.

Q: What do I do with these components I craft from the Alchemy Bundles?
A: You can keep them, sell them or use them in crafting other formulas!

Q: Why do I still have to use gold to craft these Special Formulas inside the Alchemy Bundles?
A: The only change made in the Special Formula is the addition of the 100% success rate. Otherwise it uses the same components and gold values. Keeping the gold makes a good gold sink.

Q: What is the purpose of the Winged Crafting Chest?
A: This chest will randomly drop one component that is used in the crafting of back wings. Most of these components are currently rare and hard to obtain. A lot of these components can also be used in lots of other formulas!

Q: This is so unfair! I spent months and millions of gold solely to craft the large back wings and now you're just outright selling them!!
A: First off, congratulations on obtaining such an amazing feat! That's incredible! With only a handful of back wings on Gaia we felt their rarity was just a little too low and wanted to find ways to make crafting them a little more accessible. Crafting the back wings will still take a lot of time, money and dedication. However to distinguish any back wings that are made through alchemy we have changed the way they work. Crafting the medium back wings and large back wings will no longer use up the smaller wings! Anyone with medium back wings will now have two pairs of wings and large wings will contain all three size variations! Any back wings we ever sell outright (whether it be medium or large back wings) will only contain those versions and not the smaller ones.

Q: I'm trying to make the level medium/large wings but it's asking me to use my smaller pair to make them. I thought I don't have to use them up anymore.
A: The formula to make the larger wings will require you to use the smaller version but you will get an item back that has all variations!

Perfect Artist

Perfect Pumpkin

22,725 Points
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Trick or Treat 100

Original Pumpkin

wow.....
rofl
gaia_crown gaia_diamond gaia_crown

Barton Pumpkin

19,075 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Trick or Treat 100
Hmmm. Still not sure how much I like them being in the cash shop but that's some ridiculous monies to lay down for em. :U

Shoujo Flame

19,325 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
I hate to say it,
but I think it is really desperate.
$500 for a bunch of pixels is ridiculous.

If anyone buys them at that price,
please quote me because I want to know if anyone is actually buying.

Invisible Prophet

9,450 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Invisibility 100
Agreed. Ridiculous pricing.

When will the people of the world realize that money doesn't matter?

Millionaire

V6a6m6pyro
Agreed. Ridiculous pricing.

When will the people of the world realize that pixels don't matter?

Questionable Man-Lover

awesome..all that I can say.

Lonely Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
$500 on large back wings, this is nuts. Club verge's prices are crazy too. Why does the staff think Gaia has so much money?!

Addium's Significant Otter

Submerged Terrestrial

40,925 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Master Converter 500
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Divine 500
The price is insane but, I think it's a good nod to those who've invested so much time and effort making these rare wings. It would be pretty insensitive to just sell them at a price that didn't reflect those heaven-and-Gaia moving efforts. I'm eager to see if they do become more plentiful on the market...I'd love to get some, at a price that didn't exceed my monthly rent payment, that is. 4laugh

Original Survivor

I'm taking this FAQ and posting it in my thread. ninja
oh my atlanta.

Invisible Prophet

9,450 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Invisibility 100
THE GlMP

You're here as well, are you not?
True that pixels don't matter, but money doesn't matter either.
What truly matters is emotion.
Humanity has gone astray on that.
Yeaaaaaaaaaaa! That cool.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out