Welcome to Gaia! ::

Original Visionary

15,050 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Object of Affection 150
Background: I'm currently slogging my way through level 8 making level 7 formulas, mostly Ambrosia and Quantum Particle. I have about 1.5 billion in gold, but lots of items because I've been on Gaia a long time.

So the other day, after a run in Towns, I noticed that I could craft an Alchemist's Case. Now I have one, but I'm getting close enough to level 10 that I was wondering if I should open it (while crossing my fingers) and hope to get one of the Quest formulas. What do you think?

Eloquent Informer

37,875 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Balance Begets Creation 500
  • Waffles! 25
engineer-of-doom
Background: I'm currently slogging my way through level 8 making level 7 formulas, mostly Ambrosia and Quantum Particle. I have about 1.5 billion in gold, but lots of items because I've been on Gaia a long time.

So the other day, after a run in Towns, I noticed that I could craft an Alchemist's Case. Now I have one, but I'm getting close enough to level 10 that I was wondering if I should open it (while crossing my fingers) and hope to get one of the Quest formulas. What do you think?

The odds of getting a Wing Quest formula are incredibly tiny. I have a thread tracking the odds if you're curious. But, in all honesty, I think it's still better than paying current Marketplace prices for the formulas. Those prices are an utter joke that isn't even funny.

Original Visionary

15,050 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Partygoer 500
Platonix
engineer-of-doom

The odds of getting a Wing Quest formula are incredibly tiny. I have a thread tracking the odds if you're curious. But, in all honesty, I think it's still better than paying current Marketplace prices for the formulas. Those prices are an utter joke that isn't even funny.

Thank you so much for replying! I had looked at your thread and saw the odds were not good, so your advice on this is particularly valuable. I will go ahead and open it and let you know what I got so you can add to the statistics.

Original Visionary

15,050 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Partygoer 500
Platonix
engineer-of-doom

Formula 5: Floating Devil Imp Potion A

oh well... better make another trip to Towns... lol

Original Visionary

15,050 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Partygoer 500
Platonix
engineer-of-doom

Made another Alchemist's Case today and opened it: Formula 7: White and Navy Long Keido Wig

Original Visionary

15,050 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Partygoer 500
Platonix
engineer-of-doom

Okay, made another Alchemist's Case and opened it.

Formula 5: Floating Devil Imp Potion E

Happy to inform you that I have attained Level 10 status and have crafted the Crown of the Thrice Great.

I will let you know when I craft another Alchemist's Case. This was the 3rd one I've made.

Yours,
Engi

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas