Welcome to Gaia! ::

Azaurmyth's Wife

Batty Splicer

Platonix
Ra Ra Rumpleteaser
Black Gabriel
The Bachelor's Credits you seek can be obtained only one way -- an older Gaia game called Word Bump. Good luck, they don't come in high amounts.

Ah nuts. Thank you so much. That's going to be hard to get.

Sexy avatar. ^.^

Some more info on this for you...School Credits are earned on every fifth level of Word Bump, except for every 30th level when you get an avatar or housing item instead.
Clearing Level 5 earns you 1 Bachelor's Credit.
Clearing Level 10 earns you 2 Bachelor's Credits.
Clearing Level 15 earns you 4 Bachelor's Credits.
Clearing Level 20 earns you 8 Bachelor's Credits.
Clearing Level 25 earns you 16 Bachelor's Credits.
Level 30 doesn't grant credits, and after that you move up to getting Master's Credits instead of Bachelor's, so that's a maximum of 31 Bachelor's Credits per playthrough.

Thank you so very much. You've been so helpful. I'll be putting all the information up as I go. I'll probably make a thank you section too for everyone who helped ^.^

Seeking Treasure-Seeker

17,825 Points
  • Intermediate Skill 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Alchemy Level 8 100
Ra Ra Rumpleteaser
I'm going to start demonic wings, when I find everything for it. This is going to take a while. I'll be keeping my eye out for a "where to find what" guide. I'm going to gather components rather than buy them.

I actually just 'finished' one! Still in the testing forum till the mod moves it though.
Also not sure how accurate the whole thing is yet either - at least with all the items found in RIGs. My next step is to go digging through the forums for those.

Azaurmyth's Wife

Batty Splicer

Kaiki Kit
Ra Ra Rumpleteaser
I'm going to start demonic wings, when I find everything for it. This is going to take a while. I'll be keeping my eye out for a "where to find what" guide. I'm going to gather components rather than buy them.

I actually just 'finished' one! Still in the testing forum till the mod moves it though.
Also not sure how accurate the whole thing is yet either - at least with all the items found in RIGs. My next step is to go digging through the forums for those.

Oh wow. That looks really helpful. Thank you so much. ^.^ When It's finished let me know and I'll add it to the list of guides. smile

Azaurmyth's Wife

Batty Splicer

Platonix
Ra Ra Rumpleteaser
Black Gabriel
The Bachelor's Credits you seek can be obtained only one way -- an older Gaia game called Word Bump. Good luck, they don't come in high amounts.

Sexy avatar. ^.^

Some more info on this for you...School Credits are earned on every fifth level of Word Bump, except for every 30th level when you get an avatar or housing item instead.
Level 30 doesn't grant credits, and after that you move up to getting Master's Credits instead of Bachelor's, so that's a maximum of 31 Bachelor's Credits per playthrough.

It hasn't been giving me any, I'm afraid. Is this a glitch?

Eloquent Informer

37,875 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Balance Begets Creation 500
  • Waffles! 25
Ra Ra Rumpleteaser
Platonix
Ra Ra Rumpleteaser
Black Gabriel

Sexy avatar. ^.^

Buh? How strange...what actually happens when you clear Level 5?

These levels are Bonus Levels, by the way. You're only given one run through the timer to complete them, but you can fail them and still continue on. Could that be what's happening? Pay attention to the popup at the start of the level; the rules are different on those levels.

Azaurmyth's Wife

Batty Splicer

Platonix
Ra Ra Rumpleteaser
Platonix
Ra Ra Rumpleteaser
Black Gabriel

Sexy avatar. ^.^

These levels are Bonus Levels, by the way. You're only given one run through the timer to complete them, but you can fail them and still continue on. Could that be what's happening? Pay attention to the popup at the start of the level; the rules are different on those levels.[/quote.]

I've passed the bonus levels a few times. I got to lvl 22 on my last run too.

Eloquent Informer

37,875 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Balance Begets Creation 500
  • Waffles! 25
Ra Ra Rumpleteaser
Platonix

These levels are Bonus Levels, by the way. You're only given one run through the timer to complete them, but you can fail them and still continue on. Could that be what's happening? Pay attention to the popup at the start of the level; the rules are different on those levels.

What sort of message do you get when you clear the level? Is it telling you you're getting the Credits, but then they don't show up in your inventory?

Azaurmyth's Wife

Batty Splicer

Platonix
Ra Ra Rumpleteaser
Platonix

What sort of message do you get when you clear the level? Is it telling you you're getting the Credits, but then they don't show up in your inventory?

It wasn't mentioning credits, even if I got the BUMP in time. I've refreshed the browser and it's working now.

Seeking Treasure-Seeker

17,825 Points
  • Intermediate Skill 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Alchemy Level 8 100
Just letting you know that ☸ Component Map Quest ۞ has finally been moved out of the Testing forums!
So now it's available for everyone to look at and post in.

Azaurmyth's Wife

Batty Splicer

Kaiki Kit
Just letting you know that ☸ Component Map Quest ۞ has finally been moved out of the Testing forums!
So now it's available for everyone to look at and post in.

Thank you so much. I'll update the link. ^.^

Azaurmyth's Wife

Batty Splicer

Level 3 achieved!

Unsealed Hero

11,225 Points
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Tested Practitioner 250
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
Congrats still working on level 1 lol. But I hope to make a chicken suit and a taco to help fund me keep going... that or more orb aggregate...

But Sometimes the best plan is to take your time and raid the dumpster a lot.

Azaurmyth's Wife

Batty Splicer

RubyRedLaw
Congrats still working on level 1 lol. But I hope to make a chicken suit and a taco to help fund me keep going... that or more orb aggregate...

But Sometimes the best plan is to take your time and raid the dumpster a lot.

Thanks. ^.^ Best of luck. Do chick suit and taco sell well?

If you can get the caches from Dumpster Dive, bottled up sunlight, bottled up moonlight and cephalopodian artifact sell fairly well. I sold Orb Aggregate ten at a time for 9.5mil.

Unsealed Hero

11,225 Points
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Tested Practitioner 250
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
The Chicken suit is for myself... and taco IDK how well it sells... but people are trying to sell it for 40mill. So even if lets say I put it for 2mill its a killing if it sells lol.

The orb I made one and sold the single for 200k... trying to be fair. But moire I have more I would adjust lol. Sucks I had to restart my account. I was stuck in zen gardens doing the quests for orbs over and over again hehe. But I am prepping for that again.

Plus Notes for that quest. Orb city if done right. But its a great thing when i am not doing other things online. The chaes changes how hard it was to do something. I never even thought of making a taco when alcemy first came out. The salt was a pain to get (like I never saw it).

But even at level one I am looking at what I can sell vs what I want for myself. Well past what I could make over all in a good bit of time. Glad I have last halloweens gifts stored, they have helped a bit on my funding.

Azaurmyth's Wife

Batty Splicer

RubyRedLaw
The Chicken suit is for myself... and taco IDK how well it sells... but people are trying to sell it for 40mill. So even if lets say I put it for 2mill its a killing if it sells lol.

The orb I made one and sold the single for 200k... trying to be fair. But moire I have more I would adjust lol. Sucks I had to restart my account. I was stuck in zen gardens doing the quests for orbs over and over again hehe. But I am prepping for that again.

Plus Notes for that quest. Orb city if done right. But its a great thing when i am not doing other things online. The chaes changes how hard it was to do something. I never even thought of making a taco when alcemy first came out. The salt was a pain to get (like I never saw it).

But even at level one I am looking at what I can sell vs what I want for myself. Well past what I could make over all in a good bit of time. Glad I have last halloweens gifts stored, they have helped a bit on my funding.

Dayum! Now you've got me considering making 10 of those.

Ouch. What happened? Did the old one get closed down?

What are the notes for? I was just grinding Papa Saw to get orbs. You can get 15-20 in one round if you complete it. I have a s**t ton of formulas left over for orb aggregate. I'll send them to you. Just accept, I don't want anything. I'm not using them. ^.^ Let me know if there's anything else you need.

Ya. I'm always collecting grant items and switch'em outfits. They sometimes become components later, like complete double rainbow and aspiring alchemist. I just wish I'd collected them on my mules as well.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff