Welcome to Gaia! ::

from the 15 years of my life ive lived all i see now is fighting, betrayal n childish acts, this has all got to stop, enough saying preps or emos or goths or whatever is better, NO GROUP OF PEOPLE IS BETTER THEN THE OTHERS, any who disagree to that becomes worse then the others, looks at us, we turn on some people who used to be our friends, we get in fights for no reason sometimes, we have our parents spoil us without even once thinking what could happen if what we want wastes their money, i may just be one person, but ive seen a lot through my life, also being included in a lot, and now in the past i only wanted to get what i want, no matter whom i stepped on, but now...i want to help those important to me, would u do things for your friends other then yourself? would you? or would you throw all your friends away for popularity and fame? this is for you, the people from gaia, will answer
I've noticed the same things you have. I'd never give up my friends for fame or popularity because of the fact that they like me for me. When you mentioned how people betray for popularity and such, well have you ever heard the song 'Highschool Never ends'? It speaks the truth, no matter how old people get they want to be popular and they care about there appearance. It's a sad state but I don't think it happened overnight. It's always been like this more or less...

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff