Welcome to Gaia! ::

Brit?

not 0.49324861000794 49.3% [ 621 ]
brit 0.50675138999206 50.7% [ 638 ]
Total Votes:[ 1259 ]

ohh britishness... mine is great b!!! well... i was born in england...but i live in france ^^ but i'm f;uent5 in english and have a nice british accent...

Thankful Waffles

11,350 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Waffles! 25
  • Magical Girl 50
Hmm, hi. Before you ask, no, unfortunately, I'm not British. But I wanted to have some British friends and I thought that I wouldn't find a better place to find a British than here. redface
You can correct me, my English is not perfect. >\<
And I'm sorry. >\\<

Dangerous Loiterer

Ahh, Game and GameStation are just now closing their shops down. Four of the ones near me are
    on the list of closures.

Fashionable Borg

f.,;hfa;kh akl' jn'alkjn lak'gjnk'lanmh'lkaen' adventure time everywhere i love it so bad

Dangerous Loiterer

I've tried watching Adventure Time, but I just couldn't get into it.

Witty Ladykiller

10,350 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Survivor 150
*had never heard of Adventure Time before this*

Sidenote: I love your avatar, Caer.

Dangerous Loiterer

To be honest, I only really heard of it a few weeks ago, and only because it's become so popular
    through the Internet. Like My Little Pony.

And thanks! I just threw it all together to match the legs. xD

Witty Ladykiller

10,350 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Survivor 150
My Little Pony creeps the hell out of me. burning_eyes

I'm now attempting to stop myself buying a Zodiacal. Oh what the hell. IMMA BUY ONE NOWWW

Edit: Got too freaked out about which generation to buy and chickened out. I'll get it later. These all evolve once a month, right?

Dapper Genius

This is my first time in GI. Very glad to see a Brit thread! emotion_yatta
I'm from NE England.

Witty Ladykiller

10,350 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Survivor 150
Hello, Mulcroft! (By chance a Mycroft, by extension Sherlock, reference yes? YES?)
Pleasure to meet you.

Dapper Genius

Maylily
Hello, Mulcroft! (By chance a Mycroft, by extension Sherlock, reference yes? YES?)
Pleasure to meet you.

Sorry, no! Mulcroft is just something completely made up. Quite an uncanny resemblance though. Nice to meet you too smile

Witty Ladykiller

10,350 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Survivor 150
Mulcroft
Maylily
Pleasure to meet you.

Sorry, no! Mulcroft is just something completely made up. Quite an uncanny resemblance though. Nice to meet you too smile

Uncanny indeed. It's clearly a sign that you should become a Sherlock fan. *hint hint*
So how's the day treating you?

Dangerous Loiterer

*Pokes head back in* I hearrrrd Sherrrrlock~

Witty Ladykiller

10,350 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Survivor 150
SHERLOCKKKKKKKKK

Who else is having to hold their head down to keep it from flying off in despair at how long we have to wait for the next series? Such perfection should not be limited to so few episodes. crying I don't tend to be a crazy fan about things but Sherlock.

Dangerous Loiterer

It's ridiculous -- I wouldn't mind so much if it wasn't at such a massive cliffhanger. We have to wait
    two years to find out how Sherlock faked his suicide? Even though I have a few ideas on how it was
    done.

My DVD box-set arrived yesterday~ <3

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas