Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hello gaia users, i am an average but fun loving random girl who lives on la cali ^^.Im looking for japanese friends because i wanted to learn about thier culture, and more behind Anime meaning not just anime but other interests as well. I wont offend or harm others its just i want everyone and i to feel equal and not hated. I also love anime and collecting items. So far i have few idems dolls, mazigines and dvds, but the sad thing is i cant read manga because my mom saids so but only till im 18 or out the house.So far im 16 well my birthday is coming up next week so it leads me being 17 for this month, its August 30. So dont be afriad to talk to me and yes im that shy too and here is my first time using gaias forum. ^^; so the only thing i can interact is you guys are free to ask anything abiut me.Some day when im 20 and up i really want to go to japan.(sorry about my english though) and plz no rude or mean hateful comments either and i understand the world is full of like or hate even if u hate me i wont stop u. The truth fact is' its hard to please someone even though if they dont know you" and i believe in that.. but like i said im just an normal girl nothing special only if you can ask me ^^; and yes i hate scamers >.<

and NO it isnt a race issue, it just i want to find something unique, i honestly like all races including mines i just i want to discover different cultures, and worlds
im so bored that i can fall alsleep zzzz

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces