Welcome to Gaia! ::

hi im going to tokyo and i was wondering where should i go any suggestions also what stores if any
Harajuku!!! defintly... i went to japan a few years ago .... and if u like anime harajuku is d place to go... the teenagers dress up as anime characters and other mad styles and hang out on the streets there.... its sum ******** buzz
tyhank u heart
if u like loli clothes id reccomend baby the stars shine bright... i think they have 1 in tokyo
nataliella97
if u like loli clothes id reccomend baby the stars shine bright... i think they have 1 in tokyo

heart thank you heart luv u! heart
anywhere with candy^^ lol
I know anime is a lot of fun, I enjoy it too, but don't forget to experience lots of Tokyo, not just the cartoons. biggrin Still, if you're going to geek out, Akihabara all the way, at night is best since it's Electric Town for a reason.

Tokyo has lots of theaters for performing arts. See a kabuki show. They're really interesting.

Ueno Park is pretty famous, but best seen with the cherry blossoms in full bloom.

Tokyo Tower, definitely.

The Imperial Palace is a big tourist destination, but just for the view. It's only open twice a year. Still, makes for nice pictures.

Shopping is an experience in Tokyo. Check out their basement grocery store equivalents. Very neat.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff