Welcome to Gaia! ::

Helloooo. I am currently in my third year of Japanese at my university and I studied abroad in the Kansai area this past fall. I've lost quite a bit of language ability since I've been back so if anyone is interested in practicing with me regularly then that would be great!

All levels are welcome~ 4laugh

Lonely Lover

頑張ってよ!
私も3年ぐらい日本語を勉強している。^^今広島大学で留学しています。一緒に話しましょう! mrgreen
一緒にがんばろう!

Colorful Seraph

おす~ あたしはどくがく。あたしはタクサンアニメとマンガをさんこう。あたしはまだにがて、でも、試して!「かんじじゃない」

元気ですか?

Shinx96's Boyfriend

Shameless Gawker

User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.震えながらどうか
日本語で喋ったりしたいならこのスレにも来てな
参加してる人は少ないねん
そっとおやすみなさいUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image
わー遅くリスポンスしてごめんね。あまりガイアを使わないのでもしよかったらラインで連絡してください〜 ラインは「theeskabo」です。それともガイアでメセージを送ってね。
もかりまっか

8,000 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Consumer 100
  • Member 100
whorchata
Helloooo. I am currently in my third year of Japanese at my university and I studied abroad in the Kansai area this past fall. I've lost quite a bit of language ability since I've been back so if anyone is interested in practicing with me regularly then that would be great!

All levels are welcome~ 4laugh

I've also lost a lot of my Japanese since coming back to England. I'm a final year and lost all confidence in my speaking and my writing went to crap on my year abroad cos we didn't write in class that much [it was all reading, listening and speaking].

I'm here to practise if you want! ^_^

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces