Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fluffy Rabbit

4,350 Points
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Member 100
  • Consumer 100
Hello gaians. Im dee. I just recently got back on this account and noticed when I went to upgrade my home I have to wait for a very long time. and I waited but nothing happened. I have the amount of gold I need to upgrader it. and this has happened on some of my previous accounts to. is there an upgrade with gaia homes? also when I go to my home from when it says go to home it will not load. can anyone tell me what is going on?

Cute Kitten

yay or nay
Hello gaians. Im dee. I just recently got back on this account and noticed when I went to upgrade my home I have to wait for a very long time. and I waited but nothing happened. I have the amount of gold I need to upgrader it. and this has happened on some of my previous accounts to. is there an upgrade with gaia homes? also when I go to my home from when it says go to home it will not load. can anyone tell me what is going on?

✧・゚:* ✿ príncєss ghσst ✿ *:・゚✧
_

User Image

When you tried to go to your home but it wasn't loading, were you by chance in Towns 2?
You have to move over to a Towns 2 neighborhood in order to go to your home through there (that may also fix the issue where you can't upgrade your house)

To get to a neighborhood/make your own, head into T2 and make sure you're at Gambino Market (smartphone > hotspots > Gambino Market) and just go down and you'll end up at South Beach, go left and you'll arrive at the dock, walk down it to the boat then talk to the captain and say you want to go to neighborhoods.
You'll be able to visit the neighborhoods your friends own/live in or make your own there!

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧

Fluffy Rabbit

4,350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Consumer 100
its ill not working....... please help razz

Cute Kitten

yay or nay
its ill not working....... please help razz

_

User Image

Try relocating your home from the house page.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧
[/color

Fluffy Rabbit

4,350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Consumer 100
the color selection isn't there...

Cute Kitten

yay or nay
the color selection isn't there...