Welcome to Gaia! ::

Sparkly Fatcat

so i updated my cafe and i wanted some comments, suggestions, and opinions. also, if anyone has any open lots in barton or durem, i'm looking for a place to move. cx
here's the cafe:
User Image

that stupid wallpaper never works right. ; _;

Demonic Kitten

8,500 Points
  • Married 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
Cute! Wallpaper looks perfect to me in that picture. 3nodding

Sparkly Fatcat

Sage Treesong
Cute! Wallpaper looks perfect to me in that picture. 3nodding

thanks! it's just the right wall that never works correctly, for me at least.

Beloved Kitten

8,550 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Sparkly Fatcat

King Cat

9,100 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hellraiser 500
Your door is sitting a bit high but other then that it looks amazing. heart
How did you put the food in there? I've tried buying items from the cafe shops but it wouldn't appear in my misc.

Sparkly Fatcat

nighttear12
Your door is sitting a bit high but other then that it looks amazing. heart

yeah, if I put it any lower, it sits too low on the floor though. housing's always been a wonky thing. :c

Sparkly Fatcat

Dotsuki
How did you put the food in there? I've tried buying items from the cafe shops but it wouldn't appear in my misc.

just put any items that aren't housing into your house with the inventory arranger, and they should show up when you edit your house. c:
dekuflowers
Dotsuki

just put any items that aren't housing into your house with the inventory arranger, and they should show up when you edit your house. c:

Thank you thank you! <3

Greedy Hellraiser

8,650 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
I have some open space in my Durem, but I kinda forget how to invite new people. If you're serious about moving, I'll look into it!

Cafe is really cute! My only beef is that the customer's tables look so bland. Spice it up a bit, with food and maybe more than one cup?

Sparkly Fatcat

Furour
I have some open space in my Durem, but I kinda forget how to invite new people. If you're serious about moving, I'll look into it!

Cafe is really cute! My only beef is that the customer's tables look so bland. Spice it up a bit, with food and maybe more than one cup?

i'd love to move in. c: i believe i have to visit your town and request to move in, but i'm not entirely sure.. i could be wrong.. sweatdrop
and thank you for suggestion, i never really payed much attention to the tables, so i'll definitely add some food to them. c:

Greedy Hellraiser

8,650 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Actually I think we need to be friends first. I can only send neighbor invites from a friends list, so I
ll just send you a fr and well go from there.

Sparkly Fatcat

Furour
Actually I think we need to be friends first. I can only send neighbor invites from a friends list, so I
ll just send you a fr and well go from there.

ah, alrighty. i accepted c:

Komitkid's Wife

I love it!!!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out