Welcome to Gaia! ::

Powerhungry Protagonist

...are they even really that popular anymore?

I'm looking to make a Sword Art Online-slash-.hack// inspired role play guild and I was just wondering if anyone would really join these days. It seems like all the guilds I take an interest in are dead or are virtual ghost towns.

Tipsy Informer

Hello! I would love to be apart of a guild like that. I'd actually think there'd be a lot of people who'd want to.

Do you have any ideas yet?

Powerhungry Protagonist

Yavick
Hello! I would love to be apart of a guild like that. I'd actually think there'd be a lot of people who'd want to.

Do you have any ideas yet?

Actually, I have boatloads of ideas.
I'm just having some trouble putting them together in a cohesive way. Add to that the fact that I've only just made the guild two days ago, and it feels as though nothing is really getting done, lol.

Tipsy Informer

Chocolat Coyote

I'm just having some trouble putting them together in a cohesive way. Add to that the fact that I've only just made the guild two days ago, and it feels as though nothing is really getting done, lol.

Well, I have had a few guilds so if you'd like I could try and help put things together.

Powerhungry Protagonist

Yavick
Chocolat Coyote

Well, I have had a few guilds so if you'd like I could try and help put things together.

That would be immensely helpful, thank you.
What kinds of guilds have you managed in the past and how many, if I might ask?

Tipsy Informer

Chocolat Coyote

Oh boy it's been awhile, let me think. I've ran about three before, all of which died down. They were a superhero one, a zombie one and a space travel one. They died down because it gets a little hard after awhile to get people to post. I've been a vice captain for a few, superhero and zombie ones, and those did really well.

Powerhungry Protagonist

Yavick
Chocolat Coyote

Oh boy it's been awhile, let me think. I've ran about three before, all of which died down. They were a superhero one, a zombie one and a space travel one. They died down because it gets a little hard after awhile to get people to post. I've been a vice captain for a few, superhero and zombie ones, and those did really well.

Wonderful. Alright, I will send you an invite soon and we can begin discussion on where to go from what I've got so far.

And please forgive me if I become a bit...controlling. I am a very stubborn person who has a strong, detailed vision of how I want the guild to look and feel. If I ever get on your nerves, please don't hesitate to tell me off. I might feel a little bad, but I'll get over it. xD

Tipsy Informer

Chocolat Coyote

Wonderful. Alright, I will send you an invite soon and we can begin discussion on where to go from what I've got so far.

And please forgive me if I become a bit...controlling. I am a very stubborn person who has a strong, detailed vision of how I want the guild to look and feel. If I ever get on your nerves, please don't hesitate to tell me off. I might feel a little bad, but I'll get over it. xD

Awesome! I hope I can actually be of some help.

Eh, it probably wont bother me at all. After all, it's your vision I just want to help. Plus, I'm pretty passive to confrontation.

Loyal Friend

18,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Millionaire 200
Chocolat Coyote

Why not come and join us in Shiro: The New Era, we are a bleach guild that is seeking new members who will be active in posting, we have a friendly open atmosphere that likes to encourage people and help them along in posting.

Feel free to check out the guild with the link below smile

User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas