Welcome to Gaia! ::

Sign me up, I'm down

Newbie Noob

Ya, ******** it, I'd join.

Shirtless Millionaire

Sounds promising. I'm interested.
Oscar drove his thumbs into the eye sockets of the poor security officer that unsuspectingly stood between himself and the prize. The sudden sounding alarm gave him a surge of anxiety blended seamlessly with a wonderful sense of euphoria. Surely this was a sense that he alone enjoyed as he briefly recalled several other heists whereupon this sound had elated his senses. The security guard fell to the ground twitching and jerking in his final throws of death. Oscar stepped over him without a second glance. He relieved his pistol from his hip holster and shot with incredible swiftness and accuracy the two other guards that rounded the next corner; they never knew what hit them! In one steady movement he grasped the wrist of the guard on his left as he fell dead to the ground; removed the blade concealed in his boot and easily removed the mans right middle finger. Moving confidently and much more quickly now he rounded upon the banks deepest holdings. This plan had taken months to concoct and finally, here he stood with only one armored doorway between himself and $4,000,000. The smell was incredible, real or imagined mattered not, This was everything he needed for himself and his family for at least 2 years and it was so easily snatched. The lock on this gate was a finger print recognition device. The unfortunate looking, gangly, peto-mustached security guard he had just put to rest in the hallway behind him had provided Oscar with the 'key'. Oscar pressed the severed digit to the key pad, splattering a pathetic amount of blood around the small metal rectangle. The barred-metal gate slammed open almost immediately. Oscar carelessly discarded the still-warm finger into the air as he swooped past this opening, he smirked as he shot-out the one lonely security camera concealed above the gaping entry he had just created. With his adrenaline now palpably covering the inside of this mouth, coating his teeth Oscar rushed to the safety deposit boxes that lined the walls of the room he had conquered. Rifling through gems, military bonds, Wills of long deceased wealth, he quickly found the prize he had been seeking. $4,000,000 in unmarked American dollars. His new found wealth was deposited into the loose-opened, tight-around-the-ankles, green sweatpants Oscar adorned for this particular job. Leaving the bank now, Oscar had only been in there for a moment really, he headed for the blue honda coupe he had 'aquired' for this sting. With hundreds of hundreds cuddling his testies Oscar threw back his head and laughed as his foot put 'petal to the metal' and he screamed into the distance.

Devoted Lunatic

sooo... I'd be down incase that wasn't clear smile
Let me know when you start it

Devoted Lunatic

This guy right here
bows "I would like to be a maid if possible"

Fortuitous Seraph

For all who have posted showing their interest, expect an invitation soon.

Liberal Smoker

Im in. (loads shotgun and desert eagles)

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff