Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dangerous Darling

15,750 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Streaker 200
User Image

Hello fellow Gaians!

I've been searching for some time now and I have yet to find an active Gundam Wing roleplaying guild, or even a roleplaying thread in Barton Town. It's a huuuuuge shame; I love Gundam Wing. So I have decided to make a Guild for it, buuuttt I need to know how much interest there is for it before I waste the gold and time to create it.

I'm thinking this guild will take place shortly after Endless Waltz (since I don't like Frozen teardrop very much). We can create our own situations and missions (maybe even recreate the Gundams) and all in all, I hope to just really have a lot of fun making our own story out of it.

I'm not looking for characters that have a diva complex and everyone has to be about them. No Mary-Sue's or Gary-Stu's, okay? I will accept both canon characters (of course) and OC's, cause I hope to have more than seven people playing. XD We need literate people -of course- Active Literate people, I cannot stress that enough. I really want this to work out. No one will have to pay for anything, I'll pay for the guild and the subforums and it will be free to join. Though I will need a crew to help me organize stuff.

I also will probably go with anime characters as face claims, just choose them similar to the style of Gundam Wing. I won't even mind if they are from other Gundam shows. As long as they are not those wide eyed magical types, you know what I mean. It's safe to say that you should steer clear of Sailor Moon type shows, or ones with a magical/fantasy theme and looks for those more focused on technology. I wanna keep it moderately realistic. People will get scars, will probably die, but hey... It's all part of a really good story.

Okay, so that's all I can think of for now. Feel free to ask questions, help out with the story plot, and just generally have a good time! If this thread becomes popular-ish, I'll see about maybe giving away some gold and items. <3

~Femme Feral emotion_yatta

Dangerous Darling

15,750 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Streaker 200

Dangerous Darling

15,750 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Streaker 200

Dangerous Darling

15,750 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Streaker 200

Dangerous Darling

15,750 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Streaker 200

Dangerous Darling

15,750 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Streaker 200

Blessed Receiver

I am all in for this. Ikept meaning to spark GW interest, but kept getting busy.

Dangerous Darling

15,750 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Streaker 200
Green Tea Tropical
I am all in for this. I kept meaning to spark GW interest, but kept getting busy.

AWESOME!

I don't get why there's almost no interest for Gundam Wing, It was awesome!

Anyway, I got the guild made but I'm piecing it together at the moment. You can go ahead and join, but not much will be going on but forum construction and arranging... and decoration.... and making the plot.... a lot.

Blessed Receiver

Femme Feral
Green Tea Tropical
I am all in for this. I kept meaning to spark GW interest, but kept getting busy.

AWESOME!

Anyway, I got the guild made but I'm piecing it together at the moment. You can go ahead and join, but not much will be going on but forum construction and arranging... and decoration.... and making the plot.... a lot.

link please? having issues finding it.

Dangerous Darling

15,750 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Streaker 200
Green Tea Tropical
Femme Feral
Green Tea Tropical

AWESOME!

link please? having issues finding it.

http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds-home/gundam-wing-u-c/g.418205/

Blessed Receiver

it won't give me the option to join.. E_E

Dangerous Darling

15,750 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Streaker 200
Green Tea Tropical
it won't give me the option to join.. E_E

Silly me, I forgot to check the box that allowed join requests. Sorry about that! It should let you join now.

Dangerous Darling

15,750 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Streaker 200

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items