• Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
-closed-

Aged Reveler

7,500 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
When does the guild open from being under construction, and is the headline on the guild man page the sole purpose of the guild's function?

Interstellar Traveler

Sadistic Fairytale
When does the guild open from being under construction, and is the headline on the guild man page the sole purpose of the guild's function?
Currently the headline is just convenient to place the 'under construction' notice so that nobody misses it; the intended purpose(s) of the guild is roleplay/writing/discussion/hangout.

The guild will shortly be opening with periodic updates on older content in the archives; the main posting thread is already up and will have a couple more recent posts added within the next day or so before being officially declared open.
Naughty Dog Jak
Sadistic Fairytale
Currently the headline is just convenient to place the 'under construction' notice so that nobody misses it; the intended purpose(s) of the guild is roleplay/writing/discussion/hangout.

The guild will shortly be opening with periodic updates on older content in the archives; the main posting thread is already up and will have a couple more recent posts added within the next day or so before being officially declared open.
Cool. I'm seriously looking forward to the cafe' role play.

Why will you be updating the older content in the archives? Are you planning something big with the old material?

Interstellar Traveler

Sadistic Fairytale
Cool. I'm seriously looking forward to the cafe' role play.

Why will you be updating the older content in the archives? Are you planning something big with the old material?

Glad to hear it! wink

Well yes and no. Both Mask and I put a lot of time and effort into the earlier writings for this roleplay, besides which it contains a lot of backstory and explanations that shouldn't need covering again. So its mostly for reference for anyone wanting to read back on the events that led to the current state of affairs.

Aged Reveler

7,500 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
Bumpy! Another post has been added and still looking for some other writers to join us!
Bump. This is really an excellent role play opportunity, all we need is more opportunistic role players.
We're still looking for new role players; don't be shy to step up, please. Pretty please?
Still looking for fresh role players!
We're still open and awaiting more role players, if anyone's interested.

High-functioning Noob

5,100 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Member 100
s'cuse me for toddling on in. During my newness to gaia and my browsing the guild I've noticed that most of them have 4 or so requirements and when I went to find yours all I could see was to PM cappy or vice cappy with a character summary. By summery do you want a full out summary (eg. background) or just a "hey look at me" summary.

Sorry if I shouldn't ask questions on a form (I'm new...) if thats the case consider this a friendly bump. Thanks

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff