Welcome to Gaia! ::

Have you been on Gaia long?

Yes 0.41006097560976 41.0% [ 538 ]
No 0.070884146341463 7.1% [ 93 ]
I was on but left and am returning. 0.51905487804878 51.9% [ 681 ]
Total Votes:[ 1312 ]
< 1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 121 122 123 > >> >>> »|

Angelic Warrior

Hello what your reading this. Well come and join us. We are nice, we do not judge people in fact I am the first to admit I am far from perfect. So hope you click on my signature and join us.

Astounding Conversationalist

8,100 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
my old guild died out. SOme of us still stay connected over skype and facebook, but I was hoping to find something back on gaia again.

Angelic Warrior

Good Morning. Join us today. This is the best time to join with our 7 year anniversary starting Tuesday.

Angelic Warrior

Celebration starts tomorrow.

Angelic Warrior

Go check out out guild.
Hello why not join this guild?

Sparkling Lunatic

Sterling Dragoness
my old guild died out. SOme of us still stay connected over skype and facebook, but I was hoping to find something back on gaia again.

I joined the guild about two weeks ago.
I am impressed by the support of the guildies to each other and the guild.
I am enjoying myself quite a bit, people are fun and creative.
I have not witnessed any negativity.
I am really glad I joined
This is a good community heart

FranknTank's Wife

Misleading Mystic

I cannot believe there are people out there missing out on our amazing July celebrations! Come on in and join the fun! There are tons of contests such as dice. drawing. tek tek, posting and more...millions of gold up for grabs and tons of gifting happening. We're very friendly and looking forward to meeting you. 3nodding

FranknTank's Wife

Misleading Mystic

Wow wow wow~! Come and join the guild during our 7 year anniversary! There's tons of prizes to be won and millions of gold to gain! There is even some random gifting happening!! 3nodding

Sparkling Lunatic

If there was ever a great time to join a guild its AMG and the time is now. The July Anniversary event is a lot of fun whee

Angelic Warrior

They are telling you the truth. You join not a guild but like a family of people that care about one another. I am in other guilds and I have never seen a nicer caring group of people in this guild.

Quotable Friend

6,750 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Love this guild~ heart

Joining it is one of the best decisions I've made on this site~ redface heart

Angelic Warrior

Join our guild today we are in the middle of our anniversary with lots of gold and prizes. I hope that you join us soon.
we get along so well we had a guild party that lasted over 8 hours. It was a blast. So join us and be a part of the fun.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff