Welcome to Gaia! ::

Will you join?

Yes 1 100.0% [ 47 ]
Total Votes:[ 47 ]

Guild Name: Seltier: The New Age
It's a fantasy RPG guild. There are two plots occuring at any given time, and you can join one or both! It is based around magical themes and the like.
Description:

The end is also the beginning, and Seltier is no exception. After nine years of confrontation and war between the three independently governed sectors, the battles suddenly came to a close. The leaders have all by now been killed, and the feuding has been declared pointless. However, Misti, a young ruler of a small state, chooses two people to work alongside her in the restoration of Seltier. Though this world cannot remain steadfast in the face of competing sectors, it is up to the leaders and the populace to maintain relations and make peace. But though old wounds are healing, new mysteries and odd occurrences are being brought to the attention of the authorities. Orbs remaining from the ex-rulers are being discovered, and those who possess the orbs are abusing them and therefore endangering the serenity of Seltier.

It is new but very well laid out/easy to get started with a few very active members. I want you to be one of them wink
http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/index.php?gmode=index&guild_id=3084
I would appreciate if you joined mine and I will also see what your guild is about.

~Misti~
Please join; it is really fun and I have been RPing with these people for a while. Everyone is friendly and knows what they are doing, even if you don't!
{SELTIER IS AWESOME}

smile

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas