Welcome to Gaia! ::

Sparkly Prophet

Yin Wolvern

BERNET AND RA'D BORE MY CHILDREN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I ALSO HAVE A VIDEO IN DEDICATION TO RA'D!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

But everyone knows this already!

Excitable Werewolf

12,350 Points
  • Candy Fiend 150
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Waffles! 25
Chthony

I BORE THE CHILDREN OF AMADEUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I HAVE THREE AMADEUS DEDICATION VIDEOS!!!!

Lil, why are you telling us things we already know? =P

Sparkly Prophet

Yin Wolvern
Chthony

I BORE THE CHILDREN OF AMADEUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I HAVE THREE AMADEUS DEDICATION VIDEOS!!!!

I HAD A CHILD WITH CHTHONY!!!!!! AND I HAVE A MALE CONCUBINE!!!!!!!!!

Oh my gosh, that's right. But my videos aren't areound here.

Male concubine? JEEZ!!!

Sparkly Prophet

Kids yell'n outside and an adult to boot. I am in the ghetto.

Excitable Werewolf

12,350 Points
  • Candy Fiend 150
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Waffles! 25
Chthony
Yin Wolvern
Chthony

Male concubine? JEEZ!!!
AMADEUS, YOU'RE THE ONLY ONE FOR ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BEAR WITH ME MORE CHILDREN!!!!

Hey hey, I have three male concubine, thank you very much. v.v You're thinking of a harem.

Sparkly Prophet

Yin Wolvern
Chthony
Yin Wolvern
Chthony

Male concubine? JEEZ!!!
AMADEUS, YOU'RE THE ONLY ONE FOR ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BEAR WITH ME MORE CHILDREN!!!!

Hey hey, I have three male concubine, thank you very much. v.v You're thinking of a harem.

I MAY HAVE A FOURTH MAN ON THE WAYYY!!!!!! BUT I LOVE THEM ALL THE SAME, BARE ME MORE CHILDREN PLEASE. AND CHTHONY, YOU'RE SO DAMN SEXY (NOT AS MUCH AS ME THOUGH)!! LET'S DO IT!!!

By god PLEASE you demon!

That's still three more than me, and no Amadeus is ONE person. Not two, two bodies don't count..

YAY!!!<3 ;DDDD

Excitable Werewolf

12,350 Points
  • Candy Fiend 150
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Waffles! 25
Chthony
Yin Wolvern
Chthony
Yin Wolvern
Chthony

Male concubine? JEEZ!!!

I MAY HAVE A FOURTH MAN ON THE WAYYY!!!!!! BUT I LOVE THEM ALL THE SAME, BARE ME MORE CHILDREN PLEASE. AND CHTHONY, YOU'RE SO DAMN SEXY (NOT AS MUCH AS ME THOUGH)!! LET'S DO IT!!!

By god PLEASE you demon!
I'M A CLOSET YAOI FAN, I LOVE THE THOUGHT OF MY DEMON BEING IN A YAOI WITH HIMSELF IN HIS HUMAN FORM!!!!! heart NO NO, I'M SO MUCH SEXIER!!!

That's still three more than me, and no Amadeus is ONE person. Not two, two bodies don't count..

YAY!!!<3 ;DDDD

Well, at least I'm not a closet yaoi fan. And you're so right! you are much sexier than I am. ;P

Sparkly Prophet

Yin Wolvern
Chthony
Yin Wolvern
Chthony
Yin Wolvern
Chthony

Male concubine? JEEZ!!!

By god PLEASE you demon!
I'M A CLOSET YAOI FAN, I LOVE THE THOUGHT OF MY DEMON BEING IN A YAOI WITH HIMSELF IN HIS HUMAN FORM!!!!! heart NO NO, I'M SO MUCH SEXIER!!!

YAY!!!<3 ;DDDD

NO NO, I LOST THE BET, I AM SEXIER!!! BESIDES, I LIKE THE IDEA OF HAVING MORE THAN ONE MAN! AT A TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Well, at least I'm not a closet yaoi fan. And you're so right! you are much less sexy than I am. ;P

No no, you're right, you're so much more sexier.

And hey, I only like one type of yaoi.
Ego x ego.
And that's so crack it won't ever happen. It's just for kicksUser Image.

Other than that all other yaoi SUCKS.

Sparkly Prophet

heart heart Looks like I won. heart

Excitable Werewolf

12,350 Points
  • Candy Fiend 150
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Waffles! 25
Chthony
Yin Wolvern
Chthony
Yin Wolvern
Chthony

Male concubine? JEEZ!!!

By god PLEASE you demon!

YAY!!!<3 ;DDDD

NO NO, I LOST THE BET, I AM SEXIER!!! BESIDES, I LIKE THE IDEA OF HAVING MORE THAN ONE MAN! AT A TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Well, at least I'm not a closet yaoi fan. And you're so right! you are much less sexy than I am. ;P

No no, you're right, you're so much more sexier.
BUT I AM WRONG BECAUSE I AM THE SEXY GOD!!!!!

And hey, I only like one type of yaoi.
Ego x ego.
And that's so crack it won't ever happen. It's just for kicksUser Image.

Other than that all other yaoi SUCKS.

You're right, you are the sexy god.

Still, you like yaoi. Ego x ego or not, it's still liking yaoi. ;D
And I see nothing sexy in that image. =P

Sparkly Prophet

Yin Wolvern

Still, you like yaoi. Ego x ego or not, it's still liking yaoi. ;D
And I see nothing sexy in that image. =P

Yes, but only one type. I drool just imagining it happening between that human form and demon form....knowing i cant join... heart heart

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff