Welcome to Gaia! ::

Bloodthirsty Man-Lover

Haha well I knew I had a lot of characters of text in the largest post (CS items), however I didn't think it would only take the addition of 4 new items to cause me to hit the 50,000 character limit for a post (yes that actually exists).

So I've had to update and split that post in half into 2 posts so they can be updated and have more items added. At this rate, I might have to figure out a whole new way to organize in the future since the limit will be hit again (not that soon though).

Bloodthirsty Man-Lover

All new RIG items are added, including Starz's awesome doll.

I expect to see some recolors this month since 1 of the items added is a very popular item in the RIG.

Alien Believer

Woah, nice tread! 3nodding

Time-traveling Shoujo

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR MAKING THIS THREAD!! heart

Bloodthirsty Man-Lover

Been keeping the thread updated as soon as I find new blood items and adding them to their respective parts of the list, so no worries on waiting on me to not be lazy and update.

As well, we'll probably be seeing a higher amount of blood items released this coming month, as Halloween tends to give us a large amount of darker items, the pat 2 days have been evident of that.

iFaiji's Pardner

Much Hobo

42,425 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Jolly Roger 50

Kindly Gaian

Can't wait for all those Halloween goodies emotion_dowant

Bloodthirsty Man-Lover

Right, so I guess I'm going to start posting every time I update the thread. The thread will pretty much just be me explaining what I've added to the list so you don't have to go "oh Shirlox isn't being a lazy bum and has updated the thread,I wonder what's added here... but I can't tell what's new."

So from now on, I'll be stating under what categories I have been adding what items. For the sake of this post, I'll include what the past 3 days has given us.

9/29 - Sablewood Manor, an item out of an REI recolor RIG. It has been added under the Evolving Items post even though it's not a recolor of the entire original REI, but it's still the same poses so it falls under there. I put an asterisk explaining my reasoning.

9/30 - 2 new items out of this day's RIG, Hysteria something (don't judge me). In the Cash Shop Pt. 2 post; Stalker in the Fog was added under the tabs of Body/Animal Mods and Accessories. Blood Countess was added under the tab of Body/Animal Mods.

10/1 - 1 new recolor of an item from the previous day's new RIG. Bloodstained Crooked Cousin was added in the Cash Shop Pt. 2 post under the tabs of Body/Animal Mods, Eye/Mouth Mods, and Accessories.

Treat this as like a daily news letter or something with updates to the thread. Let the month of blood items begin.

Bloodthirsty Man-Lover

10/4 - Secret Character A has been added under the Splatter/Smear category of the Cash Shop Pt. 2 post. Merciless Cook has been added under the Accessories category of the Cash Shop Pt. 2 post.

Bloodthirsty Man-Lover

10/5 - The Box of Pleasure and Pain has been added under the Accessories cateogry of the Cash Shop Pt. 2 post.

Bloodthirsty Man-Lover

10/7 - Unhinged Surgeon and Frenzied Surgeon have been added to the Head Items category of the Cash Shop post. Spellbound Lady has been added to the Accessories category of the Cash Shop post. Dark Black Widow has been added in the Monthly Collectibles post.

Kindly Gaian

For when you tackle the new Luminous Void RIG:
        Mark of Life (arms) has a secret pose with some blood/dripping.

Bloodthirsty Man-Lover

10/8 - Mender of Cruor has been added to the Cash Shop and Cash Shop Pt. 2 posts under the categories of Head Items, Eye/Face Mods, and Accessories. Mark of Life (thank you Scit for showing me this) has been added to the Cash Shop Pt. 2 post under the category of Body Mods. Bloody Definitive Daeva (I swear the artists hate me) has been added to the Cash Shop and Cash Shop Pt. 2 posts under the categories of Wings, Head Items, Body Mods, and Accessories.

And somehow Bloody Absolute Maiden didn't make it to the Wings or Accessories categories. I have fixed this error.

Bloodthirsty Man-Lover

10/9 - Distinct Susie has been added to the Cash Shop post for Head Items. Vague Susie has been added to the Cash Shop and Cash Shop Pt. 2 post in the categories of Head Items and Body Mods.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff