Welcome to Gaia! ::

Friendly Gaian

velky
Princess_Saturn_Kaiba
velky
anyone know how to make your shoes slimmer?
example:
User Image this user that know how to do it, wants to charge me 600b to tell me how.

I haven't heard anything about that. It seems like it would just be a different pair of shoes or a leg mod maybe. But it's hard to say for sure.
IS the image you are showing us with them slimmed down already? Do you know what that item is by chance?
I know the shoes and pants it’s layered

Hmm hopefully someone can be of more help than I am. I have never heard of an item doing that sort of thing before.

GhostOrchids generated a random number between 1 and 10 ... 10!

Cat

28,900 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Confectioner’s Sweetest Confession 100
  • Chocolatier’s Faithful Gift 200
velky
anyone know how to make your shoes slimmer?
example:
User Image this user that know how to do it, wants to charge me 600b to tell me how

Have you tried asking here? They are usually pretty quick about helping. What's that item?

Questionable Milk

Erailea
Princess_Saturn_Kaiba
Erailea
Well, this sucks. Definitely not redoing things. I don't have that sort of time. And I'm not sure I remember the 3 photobucket accounts I used for this thing.... been ages.

edit: Definitely not fixing it! Photobucket wants $400 a year to host pictures off site. Screw that. This is lame.

At least you can now use the Avatar Builder for the images.

Yes, but unfortunately it would take weeks to update all the image url codes. There are thousands of images between the two mod guides I made sad

It is a shame you aren't planning on repairing this guide, it seems that a lot of people liked it and relied on it. I could see the guide being revamped in a style similar to that of the Master Skins List or the In Your Face- Facial Accessories Guide, where you simply link to the item via the Marketplace listings. It would take some time and effort to do the update and bring everything back to par but as was mentioned before you may be able to recruit help from followers of the guide or others and use a google doc or such to get code updates from volunteers. You could assign each person a specific section of the alphabet to update. Give them a list of items you already know about and have them create the post coding for that list of items, and fill in missing items that they know of. I often spend my evenings doing nothing more then browsing the marketplace for items of interest or lurking in the forums, and would be willing to help out some, all I would need is a starting list. I'm sure others would be willing to assist as well if they knew it would help bring this guide back up to speed. I got tagged by the PB crap too, I was lucky enough to get my items saved off the site before they locked me out of my account. I now host my image items with mediafire.com not sure but they might be a place for you to go through for image hosting if you need it.

Ace Garbage

i can totally help with coding.
just using the thumbnails saves a lot of space for previewing

Devoted Wolf

all these images are photobuckets T-T

Excitable Pal

thanks for this thread emotion_rainbow

Spoopy Pumpkin

15,575 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Candy Massacre 50