Welcome to Gaia! ::

Omnipresent Rabbit

30,750 Points
  • Energy Harvester 150
  • Married 100
  • Striking Knight 150
The new item 'Winter Guardian' screams of being of a reference. Just seeing if I can find it. ^_^

Watch it be a game of thrones one lol.

The hair and description also seems kinda like Elsa from Frozen too but the outfit doesn't look like anything I've seen her in. ^_^

Let me know if you find it Shin! =)

Omnipresent Rabbit

30,750 Points
  • Energy Harvester 150
  • Married 100
  • Striking Knight 150

Kawaii Protagonist

41,925 Points
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Married 100
  • Brilliant Light 450
Added:

Darkstalkers
Sister of Jiang Shi (Source)
User Image

Read or Die
Paper Play (Source)
User Image

Omnipresent Rabbit

30,750 Points
  • Energy Harvester 150
  • Married 100
  • Striking Knight 150

In a relationship with Bedink

Gracious Perfectionist

20,450 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Champion 300
Hi, you should add the [Animal] Bottled Fairie/Pixie/Sprite items to the Legend of Zelda section. 3nodding

Kawaii Protagonist

41,925 Points
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Married 100
  • Brilliant Light 450
Kittzel
Hi, you should add the [Animal] Bottled Fairie/Pixie/Sprite items to the Legend of Zelda section. 3nodding

Thank you, I didn't even think of it. I'll add it shortly. cat_smile

Kawaii Protagonist

41,925 Points
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Married 100
  • Brilliant Light 450
Added:

Neon Genesis Evangelion (Source)
Arrogant Unit (+Recolors)(Source)
User Image

Sailor Moon
Crystal Millennium
User Image

Kawaii Protagonist

41,925 Points
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Married 100
  • Brilliant Light 450
Added:

Dragon Ball Z (For the 30th Anniversary) found here.

Cha la Adventure
User Image

Hellraiser

58,025 Points
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hellraiser 500
Nice guide! However, it looks like you're missing The Box of Pleasure and Pain... which is totally referencing the horror movie/franchise Hellraiser. X3

Kawaii Protagonist

41,925 Points
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Married 100
  • Brilliant Light 450
St V-Starr
Nice guide! However, it looks like you're missing The Box of Pleasure and Pain... which is totally referencing the horror movie/franchise Hellraiser. X3
Thanks, I knew it was a reference just wasn't sure what. I'll add that in tomorrow.
Just wondering though...Any ideas what Ordinary Elevator might be referencing? Just figured I'd ask.

Shepherd Sorey's Partner

Melodious Mage

13,425 Points
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Doggone It! 100
Hi small correction
You have Demonic Detention listed under Persona, when it's more of a Disgaea reference.
It's a purple version of Mao's outfit from Disgaea 3.
The face is even one he makes.
Though for all I know it could be a dual reference, but it definitely belongs under Disgaea too.

{Also not sure if you'll do cross references, but Game of Serendine also has a pose for Final Fantasy XIII (Lightning's shirt) and Final Fantasy XV (Noctis' shirt)}

Hellraiser

58,025 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hellraiser 500
Shinji_Fumajime
St V-Starr
Thanks, I knew it was a reference just wasn't sure what. I'll add that in tomorrow.
Just wondering though...Any ideas what Ordinary Elevator might be referencing? Just figured I'd ask.

Ordinary Elevator is referencing the movie Cabin in the Woods which is filled with references to many horror movies. I'm not 100% sure what the original movie each monster pose in the item references but I know that the Hell Lord is referencing Pinhead from Hellraiser and the Angry Tree is a reference to the infamous raping tree from Evil Dead.

Hellraiser

58,025 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hellraiser 500
Oh! And another obscure horror movie reference! Forbidden Hook is a reference to the movie Candyman. I do give Gaia props for naming it after the short story the movie was based from (The Forbidden by Clive Barker).

Kawaii Protagonist

41,925 Points
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Married 100
  • Brilliant Light 450
Mikleo
Hi small correction
You have Demonic Detention listed under Persona, when it's more of a Disgaea reference.
It's a purple version of Mao's outfit from Disgaea 3.
The face is even one he makes.
Though for all I know it could be a dual reference, but it definitely belongs under Disgaea too. Thank you for the reference as well.

{Also not sure if you'll do cross references, but Game of Serendine also has a pose for Final Fantasy XIII (Lightning's shirt) and Final Fantasy XV (Noctis' shirt)}

Ah, I'll add Demonic Detention to Disgaea as well.
St V-Starr

Thank you much.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas