Lierik's Prince

Dapper Lunatic

25,350 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Winged 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Shinji_Fumajime
New thread in the works.

I hate to say it but I finally reached the limits of what this particular thread has to offer me.
And so I will have to start a new thread. Hopefully with better organization and more space for things to breathe.

I've begun the transfer and such, the new thread is currently a wip and in the test forum but it can be viewed here: http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/test-forum/testing-testing-please-do-not-post-thank-you/t.97266435/

Please feel free to post any feedback you may have here (not in the test thread) and thank you for the support.
I look forward to continuing on with this.

Edit: I fixed the link. redface

Looks great! You got that up quick. I like how you limited each post to only a couple of letters - it seems much more organized, even though it's listed in the same order in this thread. Could be it's the smaller blocks of post that make it seem more segmented rather than one daunting post to scroll through, or maybe it's because there are less genres on one page, so I feel like I can search easier. Either way, awesome job cool

Kawaii Protagonist

41,925 Points
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Married 100
  • Brilliant Light 450
annakratos
Shinji_Fumajime
New thread in the works.

I hate to say it but I finally reached the limits of what this particular thread has to offer me.
And so I will have to start a new thread. Hopefully with better organization and more space for things to breathe.

I've begun the transfer and such, the new thread is currently a wip and in the test forum but it can be viewed here: http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/test-forum/testing-testing-please-do-not-post-thank-you/t.97266435/

Please feel free to post any feedback you may have here (not in the test thread) and thank you for the support.

Looks great! You got that up quick. I like how you limited each post to only a couple of letters - it seems much more organized, even though it's listed in the same order in this thread. Could be it's the smaller blocks of post that make it seem more segmented rather than one daunting post to scroll through, or maybe it's because there are less genres on one page, so I feel like I can search easier. Either way, awesome job cool

For the most part it has been staying the same, I have moved a few references as I've changed music to accommodate more of an artist/people section though for now that's the biggest change I plan to make. Thank you for the feedback, it's nice to know it's going in a good direction. My goal is to get it completed and moved by hopefully this weekend. So I'm looking forward to that.

Prince Yuriy's Waifu

Angelic Kitten

47,375 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Hero 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Hey! Great list you've got going. It looks like you might have missed this one, though.

(The) Twelve Days of Christmas
Noel's Gift User Image

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/marketplace/itemdetail/47261][img]http://s.cdn.gaiaonline.com/images/thumbnails/c22f150fb89d.png[/img][/url]

Kawaii Protagonist

41,925 Points
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Married 100
  • Brilliant Light 450
angel allure
Hey! Great list you've got going. It looks like you might have missed this one, though.

(The) Twelve Days of Christmas
Noel's Gift User Image

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/marketplace/itemdetail/47261][img]http://s.cdn.gaiaonline.com/images/thumbnails/c22f150fb89d.png[/img][/url]

Thank you.

Lierik's Prince

Dapper Lunatic

25,350 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Winged 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Shinji_Fumajime
annakratos
Shinji_Fumajime
New thread in the works.

For the most part it has been staying the same, I have moved a few references as I've changed music to accommodate more of an artist/people section though for now that's the biggest change I plan to make. Thank you for the feedback, it's nice to know it's going in a good direction. My goal is to get it completed and moved by hopefully this weekend. So I'm looking forward to that.

Wow, you're really going hard on this. Really awesome of you to keep at this. Good luck to you! If you ever need help just let me know smile

Also, I don't think you have the recolor of Namagomi the Beastly Priest (Slayers item) listed. It's called Namagomi the Abominable Priest User Image

Heroic Bibliophile

22,600 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Bookworm 100
I was curious if you were going to add dates/world event items to your lists. Such as the censor item and the rainbow heart. Also good luck on the move to the new thread XD

Kawaii Protagonist

41,925 Points
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Married 100
  • Brilliant Light 450
Sailor Diamond
I was curious if you were going to add dates/world event items to your lists. Such as the censor item and the rainbow heart. Also good luck on the move to the new thread XD

I could. I don't quite recall all of them, so I guess it will be more information to gather? I definitely will consider adding it as I'll have more than enough room. Thank you.

Heroic Bibliophile

22,600 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Bookworm 100
Shinji_Fumajime
Sailor Diamond

I could. I don't quite recall all of them, so I guess it will be more information to gather? I definitely will consider adding it as I'll have more than enough room. Thank you.

More then likely would be something you get everyones help with XD oh yes I peeked at the new thread and you got quiet a bit of room. . .. for now

Heroic Bibliophile

22,600 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Bookworm 100
Also not sure if its intentional or not but the Akagami Tsuniko the outfit is a lot like the one from Kill La Kill

Kawaii Protagonist

41,925 Points
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Married 100
  • Brilliant Light 450
Sailor Diamond
More then likely would be something you get everyones help with XD oh yes I peeked at the new thread and you got quiet a bit of room. . .. for now

I really hope to not run out so soon. But if they don't let up, who knows? xD

Anyway, I'll be adding that to the new list.

Kawaii Protagonist

41,925 Points
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Married 100
  • Brilliant Light 450
Announcement:

As of today the new thread is up. Any new references or missing ones can and will be added there. Thank you.

New and Hopefully Improved Referenced List.

User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces