Welcome to Gaia! ::

In a relationship with his right hand

Aged Accumulator

Shinji_Fumajime
Gentlemanly Swindler
On the topic of Shadowlegend though, I'm pretty such the Wandering Fist items are actually Paul Phoenix from Tekken.
In my defence, there are a lot of dudes in orange/red gi in fighting games, and, baffling, that hairdo isn't that uncommon.

So very true.
Good news is I found the wild guy poses, they're also from Tekken, Blanka.

Yeah, that's the big oaf! I actually mentioned him in my post under things from Street Fighter (because you already have the item itself in the SF section, I figured I didn't need to post that with a reference)
And he's in Street Fighter X Tekken but he's representing and originally from the Street Fighter half of that title, not Tekken. Fighting games are kind of a ******** of crossovers. I mean, good lord King of Fighters just pulls dudes from all over the place, though it does feature some originals as well.

Though, that post I also guessed incorrectly about Wandering Fist. T'ch, I knew that hair was weird for who I thought the uniform belonged to.

Faolchunna's Waifu

Sweet Lunatic

I just wanted to say how much I love this reference list and how I love that it has so many sections! (Even music and books, wow!)

Also, that I always thought that this was an Odin Sphere reference item (I could be wrong), but didn't see it on your list. 4laugh

User ImageBrave Temperance

Kawaii Protagonist

41,925 Points
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Married 100
  • Brilliant Light 450
InstaDeathInAJar
I just wanted to say how much I love this reference list and how I love that it has so many sections! (Even music and books, wow!)

Also, that I always thought that this was an Odin Sphere reference item (I could be wrong), but didn't see it on your list. 4laugh

User ImageBrave Temperance

Thank you very much, it's nice to know the thread can be helpful. whee
That does indeed seem to be an Odin Sphere reference, I will add it in tomorrow.

Thanks again. ^^

Faolchunna's Waifu

Sweet Lunatic

Shinji_Fumajime

Thank you very much, it's nice to know the thread can be helpful. whee
That does indeed seem to be an Odin Sphere reference, I will add it in tomorrow.

Thanks again. ^^

Sooooo helpful. And sometimes I just like looking through it because I think something's a reference and just want to know if I'm right. XD. I'll reply more if I find other ones.

Thanks again!! I love this thread! blaugh

oni kori ryu's Partner

Questionable Loiterer

This has been very helpful, and quite interesting.
Thank you very much!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Faolchunna's Waifu

Sweet Lunatic

I thought of something else!!

I remember coming across this a while ago, but it's definitely a Skyrim reference. (That whole arrow to the knee thing, y'know?) It's the item Norseman's Expedition and the pose is called Adventurer's Doom.
User ImageNorseman's Expedition
I was going to say it might also possibly be a reference to the show Vikings and then noticed you didn't have a Vikings section under TV Shows, which leads me to my next suggestion:
Legend of Lagertha.
User ImageLegend of Lagertha
This is definitely a Vikings item as it has the same name as the character (Lagertha) and even references another character's name in the description ("If Floki dies, we riot" ).

Reference here: http://vikings.wikia.com/wiki/Lagertha

fradrian's Significant Otter

Vicious Witch

39,350 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
  • Rebel Spark 50
Don't know if you know about this two for Teen wolf.:

User Image
SDPlus Gaian Sterek
"I'm the Alpha now."

Besides the name, the description is a quote from Derek, who is also the second pose of the doll smile

and

User Image

Lil Werewolf Girl
Oh no! I'm late for the Amityville Scarecrosse finals!

+ Recolors....

the ABO Shirt(alpha, beta, omega) is said numerous times on the show, also the shirt has the triskelion which is the symbol for the Hale family. and well.. Scarecrosse..lacrosse... similar to me at least smile

Kawaii Protagonist

41,925 Points
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Married 100
  • Brilliant Light 450
InstaDeathInAJar

Thank you very much.
I actually wasn't aware of the Viking's series but it's always cool to find new references. I put Norseman's Expedition under both, I'll be more than happy to change it if I understood that wrong.

Kawaii Protagonist

41,925 Points
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Married 100
  • Brilliant Light 450
aiduchi

Thank you much. Actually no I wasn't aware of those items, so thank you for pointing them out. They've been added in. smile

fradrian's Significant Otter

Vicious Witch

39,350 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
  • Rebel Spark 50
Shinji_Fumajime
aiduchi

Thank you much. Actually no I wasn't aware of those items, so thank you for pointing them out. They've been added in. smile

Oh great hehe, the Sterek doll is an old one and I wasn't sure if maybe it was for the user or something XDDD and
I'm wearing right now an item with at least two supernatural poses ^^
Apotropaic Magic
http://www.gaiaonline.com/marketplace/itemdetail/10000433
smile

Faolchunna's Waifu

Sweet Lunatic

Shinji_Fumajime

Thank you very much.
I actually wasn't aware of the Viking's series but it's always cool to find new references. I put Norseman's Expedition under both, I'll be more than happy to change it if I understood that wrong.

Nope, you pretty much got what I meant. Oh God, I love that Vikings show. Season 3 airs February 19th and I'm super hyped for it. I love Norse mythology and well ... Vikings. It also doesn't hurt that most of the girls and guys on that show are absolute eye candy.

If I think of more, I'll post again. I LOVE this thread!!
Dem Vocaloid items! Aww yis emotion_drool
Split Second - Reference to the Vocaloid Gumi
Swift Glissando - Reference to the Vocaloid Kaito
Cage Eternity - Reference to the Vocaloid Oliver
One-Sided Love - Reference to the Vocaloid Mayu
Starlit Symphonia - Reference to the Vocaloid IA

Kawaii Protagonist

41,925 Points
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Married 100
  • Brilliant Light 450
Lord Lunar
Dem Vocaloid items! Aww yis emotion_drool
Split Second - Reference to the Vocaloid Gumi
Swift Glissando - Reference to the Vocaloid Kaito
Cage Eternity - Reference to the Vocaloid Oliver
One-Sided Love - Reference to the Vocaloid Mayu
Starlit Symphonia - Reference to the Vocaloid IA

Thank you much for the references. And yeah, it's great to see more variety with the characters.
That section is growing so much I'm almost thinking I should start a thread for those.

Kawaii Protagonist

41,925 Points
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Married 100
  • Brilliant Light 450
Also Added Today:

Vocaloid
Input Command Up Down | Input Command A B (Rin & Len Remote Control Youtube)
User ImageUser Image
World Protector (Electric Angel)
User Image

In a relationship with Bedink

Gracious Perfectionist

20,450 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Champion 300
ninja

Me again.

So, a few new Vocaloid items may or may not have shown up...

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff