Welcome to Gaia! ::

Please sign in. I rely on this more than one person who downvotes on mules.

+1 1 100.0% [ 1666 ]
Total Votes:[ 1666 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... 38 39 40 >

hmmm.. any tips on how to search the marketplace so only the first gen EI's will appear?

Angelic Nitemare

Tainted Tarts
hmmm.. any tips on how to search the marketplace so only the first gen EI's will appear?
http://www.gaiaonline.com/marketplace/itemsearch/100/?search=1st&sortBy=84&filter=&ceiling=0&floor=0&start=0

That should get Quite a few. But if you want a 'for certain' way? Go post by post here. Since you are here already. And I give direct links. mrgreen

The marketplace doesn't have a full 1st generation only listing for all EIs and REIs.

Angelic Nitemare

Updated REI! Polar Tear!
Ridley Starsmore
Tainted Tarts
http://www.gaiaonline.com/marketplace/itemsearch/100/?search=1st&sortBy=84&filter=&ceiling=0&floor=0&start=0

That should get Quite a few. But if you want a 'for certain' way? Go post by post here. Since you are here already. And I give direct links. mrgreen

The marketplace doesn't have a full 1st generation only listing for all EIs and REIs.

yes, not all of them appear. thank you so much! i like this better because i don't have to see all the other generations. and i have been reading your posts <3

Angelic Nitemare

UPDATE: EI Bundle 6 Sorted and Added

Angelic Nitemare

UPDATE! Polar tear finale and the new REI, STINGER!

Wolf

SDPlus Keiko is a 'secondary item' for Keiko's cake, isn't it?

Angelic Nitemare

dat xx
SDPlus Keiko is a 'secondary item' for Keiko's cake, isn't it?

Good catch! And fixed!

Angelic Nitemare

UPDATE! All the fitting links for the REI Bundle 6 have been added!

Dapper Puppy

Was going through the old inventory, and saw a few secondary items that could be added. gem2niki's ornament, pepper-tea's ornament, Feyren Pickpocket's Ornament, and Buki's ornament are all directly related to the EI they made. Not sure about any of the other ornaments though.

Angelic Nitemare

Albern Puppy
Was going through the old inventory, and saw a few secondary items that could be added. gem2niki's ornament, pepper-tea's ornament, Feyren Pickpocket's Ornament, and Buki's ornament are all directly related to the EI they made. Not sure about any of the other ornaments though.
I wasn't counting those, because they are not equipable items.

Dapper Puppy

Ridley Starsmore
Albern Puppy
I wasn't counting those, because they are not equipable items.
Alrighty!

Anxious Pal

Hello~
Correct me if I'm wrong, but I'm pretty sure All Star Cheer was done by Mishri (She either confirmed in the fanthread or a comment), Lady Jane was done by Milkbun (Confirmed in Journal), and PRlSM confirmed doing Polar Tear in her journal. mrgreen

Angelic Nitemare

Mokumoku Naito
Hello~
Correct me if I'm wrong, but I'm pretty sure All Star Cheer was done by Mishri (She either confirmed in the fanthread or a comment), Lady Jane was done by Milkbun (Confirmed in Journal), and PRlSM confirmed doing Polar Tear in her journal. mrgreen

Got links?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces