Welcome to Gaia! ::

Please sign in. I rely on this more than one person who downvotes on mules.

+1 1 100.0% [ 1666 ]
Total Votes:[ 1666 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... 38 39 40 >

Shy Strawberry

Ridley Starsmore

i really like this guide. have u considered making one for sdplus's too?

Angelic Nitemare

voix silencieuse
Ridley Starsmore

Actually, the site already has a great guide for sdplus dolls! I even have it linked in the first page of the master chance item list under the sdplus blind box! Check the first post of this thread, for the link to that list, And look on the first page for the sdplus blind box!

Shy Strawberry

Ridley Starsmore
voix silencieuse
Ridley Starsmore

Actually, the site already has a great guide for sdplus dolls! I even have it linked in the first page of the master chance item list under the sdplus blind box! Check the first post of this thread, for the link to that list, And look on the first page for the sdplus blind box!

okay thanks! (:

Peaceful Nymph

19,150 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Magical Girl 50
Ridley Starsmore
Ello there, I'm a big fan of your lists, I'm one of those people that keep their items organized by release date lol. I was wondering if you ever made an event item guide and such, or know of any lists.

Demonic Cat

34,900 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Fusion Master 1000
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Mimisato Ryu
Ridley Starsmore
Ello there, I'm a big fan of your lists, I'm one of those people that keep their items organized by release date lol. I was wondering if you ever made an event item guide and such, or know of any lists.
tektek should have it, if you put the item, it should have the event from where the item came from

Angelic Nitemare

Sky_Jean
Mimisato Ryu
Ridley Starsmore
tektek should have it, if you put the item, it should have the event from where the item came from

This is true, but I am not a big fan of sending folks to tektek. They are not always accurate and make money off Gaia's work by having ads.

http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=1319064

That thread should be of better help than tektek would be.

Angelic Nitemare

Mimisato Ryu
Ridley Starsmore

Check my above post for a reasonable link.

On another note, I HAVE been pondering an Expansion to my Master Lists. I won't say what just yet, mostly because once I do, it'll be tricky to keep it secret till release.

But to aid in it, if I do have an expansion, I will have a main discussion thread that will link to the different lists, in another spot. Friends chat or CB or something. I will get more into this as the time comes.

Peaceful Nymph

19,150 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Magical Girl 50
Ridley Starsmore
Mimisato Ryu
Ridley Starsmore

Check my above post for a reasonable link.

On another note, I HAVE been pondering an Expansion to my Master Lists. I won't say what just yet, mostly because once I do, it'll be tricky to keep it secret till release.

But to aid in it, if I do have an expansion, I will have a main discussion thread that will link to the different lists, in another spot. Friends chat or CB or something. I will get more into this as the time comes.
That is perfect, ty very much.

Peaceful Nymph

19,150 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Magical Girl 50
Ridley Starsmore
It was all doing great till the list stopped getting updated xd It ended at 2k11 Halloween >.<

Angelic Nitemare

Mimisato Ryu
Ridley Starsmore
It was all doing great till the list stopped getting updated xd It ended at 2k11 Halloween >.<

Well, if you search the MP for either Xmas, or 2k12, you SHOULD get the rest of the event items.

Angelic Nitemare

UPDATE! Antipathy post created and Band post finished!

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100
YAY YAY YAY YAY~!!! biggrin

Eloquent Flatterer

14,650 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
Thanks for doing this list, it really helps when I'm trying to figure out which EI's I've missed while I'm been away. ;D

Angelic Nitemare

UPDATE! Completed Antipathy and newest REI, Wisteria!
i've been gone for too long! the list for evolving items i have to get is longer now -.-

guess i'll be online the whole Christmas break to cath up.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff