Welcome to Gaia! ::

How did you come upon this guide?

I found it viewing the Gaia Guides and Resources. 0.38146003571622 38.1% [ 7049 ]
I found it by a link in someone's profile, thread, or signature. 0.22858379782456 22.9% [ 4224 ]
I found it by someone telling me about it. (search box engine option as well) 0.38995616645922 39.0% [ 7206 ]
Total Votes:[ 18479 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 ... 238 239 240 > >> >>> »|

Widow

Mewling Lover

Curious Red
Did they not release an item for the winning team this year?

They will today (November fifth). At least, that's what I think the announcement said.

Fuzzy Warlord

15,025 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Restorative Spirit 250
Crystal Spyglass
Curious Red

They will today (November fifth). At least, that's what I think the announcement said.

Yupp! Sometime around five pm I'm guessing. I'm not sure of the time zone though :c

Blair Cyndrs's Senpai

Trash Ship

26,340 Points
  • Normal Everyday Human 50
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Dragon Master 50
Sloth-7
Crystal Spyglass
Curious Red

Yupp! Sometime around five pm I'm guessing. I'm not sure of the time zone though :c

Since Gaia is located in California, I'm guessing its 5pm Cali time.

Fragmented Senshi

51,575 Points
  • Fragmented Reflection 500
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
  • Noble Shade 100
classified_starseed

It's just after 4pm EST (That would be 1pm Gaia Time)...and pretty sure the grants went straight into our inventories. [Sorry, too distracted to go find MP links]

Angel Side: Ghostly Halo User Image
{Just a white halo}

Demon Side: Duality Landscape User Image
{Demon/Dark Landscape from the header as a background, Angelic/Light Landscape from the header as a background, and Halloween 2k14 Demonic Horns}
yum_puddi

Everyday Dreamer

24,675 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Wry Dealer 500
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
Sailor Seren
classified_starseed

It's just after 4pm EST (That would be 1pm Gaia Time)...and pretty sure the grants went straight into our inventories. [Sorry, too distracted to go find MP links]

Angel Side: Ghostly Halo User Image
{Just a white halo}

Demon Side: Duality Landscape User Image
{Demon/Dark Landscape from the header as a background, Angelic/Light Landscape from the header as a background, and Halloween 2k14 Demonic Horns}
yum_puddi

I just checked my inventory & it seems that you are right about the winners prize going straight there, so we shouldn't have to run around looking for any links. xd

Blazing Wildcat

Well I didn't get anything so that sux

Bloodthirsty Loiterer

I didn't get anything either :C
darn it

Gracious Lunatic

Enlaih
darn it

Curious Red

Did you check your inventory? And remember, it can take hours or even a day or two for all the grants to be done.

If you chose a side, you got one of the items.

Feline Shapeshifter

10,615 Points
  • Tenacious Spirit 250
  • Restorative Spirit 250
  • Frozen Scavenger 250
crying ...... fought my little heart out and got nothing........ crying

Vampiric Nymph

25,250 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Brilliant Light 450
4laugh hey u r right.... found my halo...... rolleyes not very impressive though, we fought a damn hard battle.... could have been a bit of a better reward.... emo

Blazing Wildcat

StarFire Lumina
Enlaih
darn it

Curious Red

Did you check your inventory? And remember, it can take hours or even a day or two for all the grants to be done.

If you chose a side, you got one of the items.
Well I guess I'm on the "days" end because I have check my inventory, (again now as it would) and theres nothing there. And I did choose a side, collected soul candies and all

Loved Lunatic

32,740 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Love Machine 150
Enlaih
darn it

I have 6 account all but one got their chosen side item. One of my demons didnt get the landscape, and I know for a fact she chose a side - she was my first demon. i guess maybe we just wait or we send in a ticket to support.

Bloodthirsty Loiterer

an81angel
Enlaih
darn it

I have 6 account all but one got their chosen side item. One of my demons didnt get the landscape, and I know for a fact she chose a side - she was my first demon. i guess maybe we just wait or we send in a ticket to support.

I have one other account than this that was on the angel side and it got a halo, still have nothing on this account though. I'll probably wait one more day before sending anything to support..

Blessed Mage

More free stuff! Can't go wrong here!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas