Welcome to Gaia! ::

Over Heaven's Sweetheart

Mythical Demigod

15,150 Points
  • Married 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Forum Regular 100
4 more days for me to go!

Thanks for this thread! I have so many things to look forward to~!

Magical Prophet

I've saved up over 40 mil for this. Judging by the items, it's worth it to log in at least once a day.

Apocalyptic Cutie-Pie

25,300 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Champion 300
Apocke
I've saved up over 40 mil for this. Judging by the items, it's worth it to log in at least once a day.
What items are you saving for?

Magical Prophet

delilah723
Apocke

It's gonna impulse-buy type of thing. I don't quite know of which things go for good prices on the market, but that'd have some influence.

Apocalyptic Cutie-Pie

25,300 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Champion 300
Apocke
delilah723
Apocke

It's gonna impulse-buy type of thing. I don't quite know of which things go for good prices on the market, but that'd have some influence.

Oh ok. If you click on the pictures it takes you to the item in the marketplace if that helps

Magical Prophet

delilah723
Apocke
delilah723
Apocke

Oh ok. If you click on the pictures it takes you to the item in the marketplace if that helps

Thanks!

Apocalyptic Cutie-Pie

25,300 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Champion 300
Apocke
delilah723
Apocke
delilah723
Apocke

Thanks!
youre welcome smile

Foe

delilah723
mp link for the mini red nm wings. i had a pair, so i just clicked the sell on mp link from my inventory. gaia gives you a link to the listing when you're on the sell item popup.

Apocalyptic Cutie-Pie

25,300 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Champion 300
Trojan.exe
delilah723
mp link for the mini red nm wings. i had a pair, so i just clicked the sell on mp link from my inventory. gaia gives you a link to the listing when you're on the sell item popup.
Thank you so much heart IDK why I couldn't find it. That's so strange.

Foe

delilah723
Trojan.exe
delilah723
Thank you so much heart IDK why I couldn't find it. That's so strange.
i don't blame you. it was unsearchable in both mp and inventory.

13,550 Points
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Hero 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
The new items aren't really my style, but it's nice to see something more affordable.

Apocalyptic Cutie-Pie

25,300 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Champion 300
Nova0437
The new items aren't really my style, but it's nice to see something more affordable.
Very true and thanks for sharing that biggrin I didnt see the announcement xp

Shy Sex Symbol

Man, a member since 04 but I haven't been on here -everyday- and can't access this, boo. The marketplace prices for the stuff I want is so much higher. I pretty much need the peachy angelic scarf thing. And the pink bani clips... And the stockings.... and the leg warmers....

Hopefully they're still there in 68 days unless someone would be willing to trade for cost or slightly more for trouble? The scarf and bani especially.

x-iFurryBeast-x's Princess

Kawaii Kitten

13,175 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
Jailbait Queen

I was linked here by this thread, she's buying items for people who can't.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff