Progress says 0 / 1,000,000
Do you have Tycoon? You have to get Tycoon first to unlock it cat_3nodding

Eloquent Informer

37,875 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Balance Begets Creation 500
  • Waffles! 25
Humphreypoptart
Played my mule on a different browser just over 24 hours ago. I got the "PVP" and the "one win" achievements just now. So at least I don't have to play the game for real.

On another note, I'm just 27/30 on marathon, even though I know I haven't missed a day in three years.
Gaia has never had a reason to record your attendance for more than a week running before now. They had to invent a new counter for that set of Achievements. That's why you're not getting credit for past loyalty.

Flipperu

QUESTION: Even though i don't have the 'Ultimate Player' under my available achievements, can i still get it?
Because it says you unlock it by getting "Befriended" which i got a very long time ago.
Is it possible for me to still get the achievement?
Rᴀᴡʀ.
Yes, you can. It's just something wierd about Ultimate Player that it doesn't show up on that list. It should show up on the dropdown list you get when you hover over the down arrow next to your Achievement point total at the top right of the screen.

Queen Kiriux
I have a million gold on hand, but Millionaire isn't granting. :C
Progress says 0 / 1,000,000
Try logging out and then back in. It seems the site only checks for the Millionaire Achievement on login. Various Achievements are like that.

Shameless Nerd

14,650 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
Logging out and in worked, thanks you guys. <3333

Mega Sex Symbol

24,275 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Battle Hardened 150
Platonix
Humphreypoptart

On another note, I'm just 27/30 on marathon, even though I know I haven't missed a day in three years.
Gaia has never had a reason to record your attendance for more than a week running before now. They had to invent a new counter for that set of Achievements. That's why you're not getting credit for past loyalty.

I understand that, and it's fine. I just wish I was one of the ones who had it already. I log every day to keep my tank glowing, so I'll get there for sure.

Vicious Cutie-Pie

23,175 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Nuclear Plant 500
  • Battle Hardened 150
It has been 5 days since I've played 4 matches on HoC and I still don't have PvP or 1 Win even though I won one of the matches so far. It doesn't even show on my stats on the HoC menu that I even completed a match. And I've been playing PvP the whole time... stare I have been logging in and out to refresh but that doesn't seem to be helping one bit... sad

Fluffy Hunter

Deusa da Vitoria
It has been 5 days since I've played 4 matches on HoC and I still don't have PvP or 1 Win even though I won one of the matches so far. It doesn't even show on my stats on the HoC menu that I even completed a match. And I've been playing PvP the whole time... stare I have been logging in and out to refresh but that doesn't seem to be helping one bit... sad

Yeah the stat counter is glitched atm, but they seem to be working on it. It might help if you post in the Bug Report forum. c:

Ruthless Elder

36,775 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Akuyi
Deusa da Vitoria

Yeah the stat counter is glitched atm, but they seem to be working on it. It might help if you post in the Bug Report forum. c:

That seems to be my issue as well. The only "stat" that updates is when I get more cards.

Vicious Cutie-Pie

23,175 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Nuclear Plant 500
  • Battle Hardened 150
Akuyi
Deusa da Vitoria

Aw, cool, thanks. C:
Flaymsbane
That seems to be my issue as well. The only "stat" that updates is when I get more cards.
Glad I'm not the only one... rolleyes

PeachiiTea's Partner

Biggest Sex Symbol

66,425 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
User Image

Just got Marathon, yay! heart

If only my final HoC achievement would show up, hm...

User Image

Demonic Abomination

40,775 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Battle: Level 10 250
I've received 2 of the HoC grants so far...still need to play more for the "wins" grants. Very tricky gaia making me wan to play for achievements sake. The 13/90 on Perfect Attendance gonk I think I have til March 31st for that one.

Humphreypoptart generated a random number between 1 and 8 ... 3!

Mega Sex Symbol

24,275 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Battle Hardened 150
Oops, wrong thread!

Edit... sorry, I thought I was in one of my aquarium threads.

Fluffy Hunter

I confirmed that it does count as a win when your opponent forfeits.

Gallant Goat

35,765 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Evolution Debut 250
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
User Image

Woot! A banner day of achievements for me. Received marathon today, which was to be expected. Also finally received my PvP achievement, which wasn't so expected. After nearly a week or waiting, it looks like HoC finally recognized me playing. Now I just actually have to be able to win some matches...
rolleyes

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces