Welcome to Gaia! ::

this guide is for css profiles right? o.o;;
I have my grooveshark tinyurl link but idk where to paste this link into my profile v.v
I tried to do go under contents to add media section but it's not letting me add that media section for some reason...it allows me to add other stuff like signature, store, etc etc but no media..
is there another way to add it or is there some code editing thing to do for it to work? wahh... crying

Beloved Darling

II Aigoo II
this guide is for css profiles right? o.o;; I have my grooveshark tinyurl link but idk where to paste this link into my profile v.v
I tried to do go under contents to add media section but it's not letting me add that media section for some reason...it allows me to add other stuff like signature, store, etc etc but no media..
is there another way to add it or is there some code editing thing to do for it to work? wahh... crying

User ImageUser Image

`•.¸¸.•´´¯`••.¸¸.•´´¯`•´нєℓℓσ тнєяє♥User Image

Your media section is there, but it's hidden by opacity, so it's invisible o.o
And it is also positioned at the bottom left corner of your page. You'll need to get rid of some codes:

.media_panel{background:black;opacity: .7; -moz-opacity: .7; filter:alpha(opacity=70); -khtml-opacity: .7;}
.media_panel {
position: fixed;
bottom: 0;
left: 0;
width: 100%;
padding: 0;
margin: 0; }
.media_panel embed, .media_panel object {
height: 25px;
width: inherit; }

And there's one further down the page:

.media_panel{background:transparent;opacity:0.00;}

Take all of those out and you should be able to see your media panels.

Also, I noticed you this at the end of your CSS:

img:hover{opacity:3;-webkit-transition: all .1s linear; } -- Add bracket here!!
http://youtube.googleapis.com/v/kF1L59dKkB8?version=2&autoplay=1 -- get rid of this line

User Image`•.¸¸.•´´¯`••.¸¸.•´´¯`•´

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces