Welcome to Gaia! ::

there seems to be a lot of question about these, but there aren't answers in your toolbar.. could you please add "Blue names" , "Trading", "Wishlists", and "Weapons" 3nodding
cooterbomb
there seems to be a lot of question about these, but there aren't answers in your toolbar.. could you please add "Blue names" , "Trading", "Wishlists", and "Weapons" 3nodding
Yeah, those are good ones. Do you have any suggestions on what they should say? question
I could help you on that, Tekkie... when we're both online. sweatdrop
wafflezinmahpantz
I could help you on that, Tekkie... when we're both online. sweatdrop
woot heart
crazy! but wat if u need to save stuff for other stuff that's not gaia?
Aznbloodthirst
crazy! but wat if u need to save stuff for other stuff that's not gaia?
In the "MyLinks" section, you can store message and links to anywhere on the internet (or even your own computer -- not sure why you'd want that though).

Is that what you mean?
*Downloads* This is awsome thanks! I just dont know how to put in my own links yet... sweatdrop
Indyiscool
*Downloads* This is awsome thanks! I just dont know how to put in my own links yet... sweatdrop

It's very simple ^__^

First, you need to click the "Link Setup" in the Mylinks menu:
User Image

And then in the Add/Remove MyLinks tab, just fill out the info you wish to use, and then click create:
User Image

Now when you close that options dialog popup, your MyLinks menu should contain the link(s) you made. 3nodding
Had to fix up a little glitch in the MyLinks section ( hopefully the last? o_o; )

0.5.8 (Alpha 5)

• Fixed a problem with MyLinks not working for current window.
  • Added Misc submenu the "Gaia" menu.
  • Moved "How to make gold" item to the "Guides" menu.
  • Added item about weapons in the "Gaia" menu.
  • Added item about wishlists in the "Gaia" menu.
  • Added item about blue names in the "Gaia" menu.
  • Added how to donate to users in the "Gaia" menu.
  • Changed link of gold tutorial.

<> <> <> <> <> <> <> <> <> <>
Okay, i'm not used to Firefox. I downloaded the program thingy but it says it will be installed after I restart Firefox. What do I do question I have already tried quiting and then going back on but that didn't work
help

Hygienic Swapper

you clsoed ALL frefox windows?
the extensons, running downloads anything firefox-ey needs to eb closed...

try ctrl alt del and closign the firefox process...
all downloads will be terminated though surprised
I never used FireFox before, however now i have its excellent! It's great AND my gold thing is in the Guides --> How To Get Gold? option ^_^

Hygienic Swapper

D-Frame.co.uk
I never used FireFox before, however now i have its excellent! It's great AND my gold thing is in the Guides --> How To Get Gold? option ^_^
D: you switched your siggy back :p
I set it to Boo last night surprised
Choggo
D-Frame.co.uk
My signature automatically sets itself back to "WWW.D-FRAME.CO.UK" after the last comment. And each comment lasts 10 minutes. smile

Hygienic Swapper

D-Frame.co.uk
Choggo
D-Frame.co.uk
My signature automatically sets itself back to "WWW.D-FRAME.CO.UK" after the last comment. And each comment lasts 10 minutes. smile
aww drat D:
*considers making a bot to keep your sig at Boo!*

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas