Welcome to Gaia! ::

Bear

Updated 09/25

Added Peter's Boyhood, Peter’s Vigor, Peter's Zeal, Hook’s Barbarity and Wretched Hunger from Torii's Gate, also added Grizzly Strut and, finally, added a few more items that were missing.

Bear

Updated 09/30

Added Rabid Dove, Stalker in the Fog, Blood Countess from Hysteria Break. Also added A LOT of items that were missing, Jesus.

Stone-cold Loiterer

It's amazing how many items I missed! gonk

Bear

Pegasaurus Rex
It's amazing how many items I missed! gonk

ikr? it's insane, when I started this I never thought there would be this many lol

Bear

Updated 10/02

Added Bloodstained Crooked Cousin from the Hysteria's Break Bloodstained Bundle thing.

Bear

Updated 10/06

Added The Box of Pleasure and Pain

Bear

Updated 10/08

Added Dark Black Widow, Frenzied Surgeon and Unhinged Surgeon from the Graveyard Shift bundle and Mender of Cruor from Luminous Void.

Bear

Updated 10/12

Added Bloody Definitive Daeva, Portrait of a Bloody Deer and Portrait of a Bloody Hare, from their respective bundles. Pfft.

Bear

Updated 10/15

Just added Fallout Vulture cause I can't be trusted. Also added Cerberus' Fetters and Cerberus' Manacles from Dark Circus.

Bear

Isaaxor

Updated 10/15

Just added Fallout Vulture cause I can't be trusted. Also added Cerberus' Fetters and Cerberus' Manacles from Dark Circus.

Also added Fallout Scrounge and all the new knives items from the gold shop.

Bear

Updated 10/17

Added [Animal] Vic's Abomination, Lil Werewolf Girl, Vic's Abomination and Vic's Monstrosity from Class of the Monster.

Bear

Updated 10/18

Added Fallout Forager

Bear

Updated 10/24

I was busy so I just updated everything that's new/ was missing. Ready? It's a lot.

Added items I was missing like Wary Fascination and Wary Interest, Peter's Juvenescence, SDPlus #348 Jabberwock and Astra: Drop of Blood, all the fighter items: Arena Fighter, Hooded Fighter, Mysterious Fighter, Noisy Fighter, Protein Fighter, Shadow Fighter, Stage Fighter, Star Fighter and Vicious Fighter, two Bunillas which are Lavender Bunilla nd Pumpkin Bunilla, more Fallout items: Fallout Pilferer, Fallout Ravager, Fallout Ripper, the evolving item L'histoire de Mephiste, then from Class of the Monster: Clever Werewolf Girl and Fierce Werewolf Girl, both Rude Tattle Tale and Surly Tattle Tale and, last but no least, Werewolf Strut.

If I'm missing anything from this past week or so please feel free to post it.

Bear

Announcement 10/24

I'm thinking about making a big reorganization cause some posts are getting really big.

A lot of posts and items are gonna be gone temporally. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff