Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fashionable Genius

5,425 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Angelic Alliance 100
What I mean is the game that can give little direct benefit than nothing.
So,
Can you give me an opinion of any game is the mission here which can collect a lot of gold?

~shy gal post a topic~

Tiny Exhibitionist

29,840 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Gaian 50
  • Citizen 200
Canon92
What I mean is the game that can give little direct benefit than nothing.
So,
Can you give me an opinion of any game is the mission here which can collect a lot of gold?

~shy gal post a topic~

well zomg,,sadly not as many people play it like they used to but it is still fun, but you should play it in the order it is meant to be played ( that is to say don't jump from Barton town to say Zen Gardens) you can but it is more fun to do the quest in order ( anyway that's what I thank ) and also the higher levels are harder so you need the rings that come with the completed quest. Go look at the zmog mmo forums they have a ton of info there about all the rings, the kill badge's, the quest,and you get to meet people that will be a great help biggrin

Fashionable Genius

5,425 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Angelic Alliance 100
~shy gal post a topic~
well zomg,,sadly not as many people play it like they used to but it is still fun, but you should play it in the order it is meant to be played ( that is to say don't jump from Barton town to say Zen Gardens) you can but it is more fun to do the quest in order ( anyway that's what I thank ) and also the higher levels are harder so you need the rings that come with the completed quest. Go look at the zmog mmo forums they have a ton of info there about all the rings, the kill badge's, the quest,and you get to meet people that will be a great help biggrin

Okay then, thanks for the information.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces