Welcome to Gaia! ::

Cluttered Businesswoman

Gaia just released the mask in the latest Lunar Sky Lantern/Fortune Cookie List! eek
See here.
What do you guys think?
How does this affect your view on fishing?

Apocalyptic Noob

I'm going to try to make the most out of it while I can, cause it's probably a matter of time before the rares themselves are sold/released somehow for cash.
As it is now, slates/rubies don't seem to have taken a hit yet since there's still a high demand for those for alchemy. The mask isn't going to help anyone there. lol

Cluttered Businesswoman

[Nix]
I'm going to try to make the most out of it while I can, cause it's probably a matter of time before the rares themselves are sold/released somehow for cash.
As it is now, slates/rubies don't seem to have taken a hit yet since there's still a high demand for those for alchemy. The mask isn't going to help anyone there. lol

I agree.
However, I am rather surprised at the sudden release.
Nevertheless, Gaia did release my two favorite rare items. ;3

Apocalyptic Noob

Pretty Pea Princess
[Nix]

I agree.
However, I am rather surprised at the sudden release.
Nevertheless, Gaia did release my two favorite rare items. ;3

I wasn't too surprised, people have been speculating about this for a while. Especially considering Gaia's already re-released so many MCs (most notably the halo), Alchemy items (formulas and single sizes of wings), other cash items, event items, even the bronze medal. Pretty much nothing is sacred at this point.

inb4 Emerald release for St. Patrick's Day
I speculated it, but I never thought it would actually happen. It leaves a really bad taste in my mouth actually.

Durem Otaku

11,550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
Hmm... they should release fishing trophies and angelic rod in cash shop too...
Lets give every noob with few $ a chance to feel proud of it... cat_twisted
ODINs choise
Hmm... they should release fishing trophies and angelic rod in cash shop too...Lets give every noob with few $ a chance to feel proud of it... cat_twisted

I'm sure they will...

Durem Otaku

11,550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
CatPoker
ODINs choise
Hmm... they should release fishing trophies and angelic rod in cash shop too...Lets give every noob with few $ a chance to feel proud of it... cat_twisted

I'm sure they will...

i constantly forget that "elite" on gaia are those that spend money on this site... certainly they will, who cares about those that keep the site alive...
ODINs choise
CatPoker
ODINs choise
I'm sure they will...
i constantly forget that "elite" on gaia are those that spend money on this site... certainly they will, who cares about those that keep the site alive...

I think they plan to close gaia but im not sure

Cluttered Businesswoman

Wealthy Genius

11,600 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Profitable 100
  • Market Browser 100
Has the inside of Gaia HQ turned into a mental hospital?

Some people really need to get fired there. ninja

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces