Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hilarious Genius

11,550 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Market Browser 100
Angelic Rod Plus requires 150k fish, I heard, so I wonder how long it would take to get that amount of fish.

An idea I had suggests fishing at Bass'ken Lake with a Plus rod, since the fish there are super easy to catch. Would this method work in quickly getting 150k in little more than a year?

Fisher

Dredging Bass'ken Lake with a Basic or Strength, plus optional, should increase your catch speed. As to how long it takes, that's entirely up to how much you fish.

Goosies Moosies's Husband

Grumpy Feesh

As noted, how much you fish is key. Also, how fast you fish. Running on the assumption that you only ever do full 18 item buckets:

You would take ~4,167 buckets to get the Angelic Rod, or 8,334 buckets to unlock the Angelic Plus.

Assuming you take 6 minutes to finish each bucket, that's 25,002 minutes (416.7 hours) for the Angelic Rod, or 49,998 (833.3 hours) for the Angelic Plus. That's ~17.36 days and ~34.72 days respectively, of nonstop fishing time.

If your goal is about a year, assuming that you fished every day:

It would take about 1.14 hours of fishing per day to get the Angelic Rod, or 2.28 hours of fishing per day to get the Angelic Plus.

If you fish faster, which doesn't happen that much faster legit, or slower, these numbers change of course. So does the fact that the captcha is currently the equivalent of a turd, but it is what it is. Usually going for trophies is a good way to make headway on this particular goal. When I was still keeping up with scores properly and competing myself, doing about 1,000 buckets a month was pretty standard for upper top 10 scores (not record attempts and stuff, just standard runs). That would mean you could get the Angelic Rod in about 4 months, and the Plus in about 8. It all just kind of depends on how dedicated you're willing to be to the cause.

Generous Lunatic

That was an excellent answer, my friend. Flawless! 3nodding

Gaidin
As noted, how much you fish is key. Also, how fast you fish. Running on the assumption that you only ever do full 18 item buckets:

You would take ~4,167 buckets to get the Angelic Rod, or 8,334 buckets to unlock the Angelic Plus.

Assuming you take 6 minutes to finish each bucket, that's 25,002 minutes (416.7 hours) for the Angelic Rod, or 49,998 (833.3 hours) for the Angelic Plus. That's ~17.36 days and ~34.72 days respectively, of nonstop fishing time.

If your goal is about a year, assuming that you fished every day:

It would take about 1.14 hours of fishing per day to get the Angelic Rod, or 2.28 hours of fishing per day to get the Angelic Plus.

If you fish faster, which doesn't happen that much faster legit, or slower, these numbers change of course. So does the fact that the captcha is currently the equivalent of a turd, but it is what it is. Usually going for trophies is a good way to make headway on this particular goal. When I was still keeping up with scores properly and competing myself, doing about 1,000 buckets a month was pretty standard for upper top 10 scores (not record attempts and stuff, just standard runs). That would mean you could get the Angelic Rod in about 4 months, and the Plus in about 8. It all just kind of depends on how dedicated you're willing to be to the cause.

Lonely Gaian

17,450 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
I have been fishing since 2004, when the fishing game came out. I just made it to 75k a few minutes ago XD

Bloodthirsty Sex Symbol

25,025 Points
  • Monster Hunter 100
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Brandisher 100
Sounds like a lot for this game.....I couldn't see spending more than 400 hours on it.

Girl-Crazy Gaian

I spread my fishing history across all my mules. Grrrrreat! :/

But this is indeed a great incentive for me to fish regularly! whee

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out