Welcome to Gaia! ::

I don't know what's wrong with it either, last week it work just peachy for me. what's going on? sad
NPC
strawberryz_kiwi
Its down for all people using internet explorer sad you not the only one gonk

Ah, that explains. Guess I'll switch to AOL.

I've tried IE AND AOL and neither will finish loading the pages to start fishing, though I've got flash installed and a rod and bait crying
I don't know why it's doing that either. last week, it worked just fine for me. Now it won't ever load. at least it's not takeing any bait from you.
i wonder what's wrong with it?
XeX
it is beacause you do not have flash media
I have flash and it still doesn't work. I've already played a bunch and it doesn't work anymore.
Mayragem
I don't know why it's doing that either. last week, it worked just fine for me. Now it won't ever load. at least it's not takeing any bait from you.
i wonder what's wrong with it?

oh, but it IS taking bait from me. it will never load after I click the bait to start, so i always have to eventualy close the window and kiss my bait good bye. i've lost about 15 different times bait like that. I always feel stupid for thinking it might work the next time I try it , just to lose bait again. sweatdrop
NPC
strawberryz_kiwi

Ah, that explains. Guess I'll switch to AOL.

Actually it just comes up a blank box on AOL also
I use Firefox, I have the fastest internet in the entire city of Toledo and every city around it, my computer has 80+ Gigs. I'm set. 3nodding

Besides, Fishing doesn't give much of a profit. Also, GAIA is not about earning pixelized clothing for a pixelized character. It is about meeting people online and making friends.
strawberryz_kiwi

Oh, is that what the problem is? I was wondering...then again, the fishing game was loading just fine a few days ago, and I was using IE then, too. Tis frustrating... crying
Daisuke no Kage
I use Firefox, I have the fastest internet in the entire city of Toledo and every city around it, my computer has 80+ Gigs. I'm set. 3nodding

Besides, Fishing doesn't give much of a profit. Also, GAIA is not about earning pixelized clothing for a pixelized character. It is about meeting people online and making friends.

yes, I'm aware. I'm not trying to fish for profit, i want to play for FUN. I like talking to people any way here. Fishing isn't something to avoid people. i'd just like to try it.........though, i have to go to dinner now...... sweatdrop
You aint the only one. Lots of can't. We just have to wait it out

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces