Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why do I only get 1 type of fish?!??! It bugs me...*glare* I want different fish...
Go to different lakes.
And different ares of the same lake. I get many different fish by the lighthouse in Bass'ken Lake.
better fish are harder to catch after you hook them, maybe you're just incompetent?
whitewolf33
And different ares of the same lake. I get many different fish by the lighthouse in Bass'ken Lake.
I go to different parts. It's weird...I go to the second hardest lake and use Grade A bait... dunno what the problem is...and no...I'm not incompetent...I catch nearly every fish I hook.

11,625 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Hygienic 200
Derek Keebler
whitewolf33
I go to different parts. It's weird...I go to the second hardest lake and use Grade A bait... dunno what the problem is...and no...I'm not incompetent...I catch nearly every fish I hook.

try durem ? if u can cach ther ive gotten pretty used to ther xp
Queen_Of_Angels
Derek Keebler
whitewolf33

try durem ? if u can cach ther ive gotten pretty used to ther xp
danke
The type of fish you get depends on skill, bait, rod, area, an of course, chance. Just keep practicing!

O.G. Elder

11,850 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Clambake 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
it also depends on what bait...and rod...i found out possion dont matter much....but the higher bait the more chance to get a rear fish...but i bay F grade..and i do it to get a porfit out of it...so when i sell the fish back..i have more mony then when i by bait..if u go for the A grade...u pay 250 gold....that alot me think..and i fished with it and could only get the same fish as with F grade.....so i didnt get my money back all the time....and go to durem fishing thing....it has the highest price of fish

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff