Demonic Sex Symbol

30,990 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
Hooray!

Here is what E-Corp did:

Pick an item to represent our plight.
For E-Corp, this was teh Bani mask. I think to do this we would want to have a symbol we could all wear to show our support, not just the nx and Gaia pins that separate us, but I'm not sure what it would be. Maybe the tiny airship from DC?

anon gifts in the theme of our cause.

We could rework this to link to this thread. We sent these gifts to everyone in the GCD, and to most staff members. They would have to fit the theme as well, but perhaps not be so expensive. We could have a lot of fun with this and use the gifts to link back here.

To bring awareness to parts of Gaia that didn't know of the plight. The first one we all wore basically the same avatar.

We came up with plot related questions to ask during AtA
I'm not sure what a good replacement for this would be. Perhaps letter writing campaigns to specific staff members? We would have to be careful with this because we wouldn't want them to be annoyed.

LabTechX's Waifu

Luminous Fairy

Slick Southpaw
Pie
Slick Southpaw
Pie
Hassli
Ok, ok. I have an idea.

We all dress like Diedrich until the plot is saved. NO EXCEPTIONS. Everyone in a Diedrich mascot suit.

This will annoy everyone so much that they will have to give us what we want!

AND! It will bring me great happiness.

I don't know. I think we need to flank them with a multi-Plot Corps assault.

D-Party, E-Corp, G-Corp, S-Corp, Legion X...

All the letters of the alphabet, converging in one unified front!

The Alphabet Corp is a comin' to a Gaia near you! xp

Think of the things we could spell! All we need is an O, and we've already got SEXGOD.

A VALID POINT

*tries to come up with a name for Nyx Guild using the letter O*

Ummmm...

Just say it's a full moon? sweatdrop

Flint Jakobs's Compadre

Feral Faun

Pie
You know, I imagine we could fill up the entire month of October with plot theme days. Save the major stuff for the weekends, and all that.

EDIT: We could call it Plotoberfest.

xd I'm liking the thought of that! Not sure how well it will be received next to Octrollber

BUT

I should really edit my posts and add your guys' ideas

LabTechX's Waifu

Luminous Fairy

Slick Southpaw
Pie
You know, I imagine we could fill up the entire month of October with plot theme days. Save the major stuff for the weekends, and all that.

xd I'm liking the thought of that! Not sure how well it will be received next to Octrollber

BUT

I should really edit my posts and add your guys' ideas

Well... hmmm. We could start second half of September, run through the first half of October? Kind of like a warmup to the real Halloweenie festivities.

Hassli's Spouse

Demonic Sex Symbol

30,990 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
Pie
Hassli
Pie
Hassli
Ok, ok. I have an idea.

We all dress like Diedrich until the plot is saved. NO EXCEPTIONS. Everyone in a Diedrich mascot suit.

It might be fun to do theme days where we post in solidarity, wearing the same avatar or avatars in a theme.

One day could be Diedrich Mascot day.

Because PLEASE! Or maybe just Mascot Day. Because there are a few mascot suits to choose from.

WAIT WAIT WAIT

We could do a whole X amount of days event that would have theme days to represent major story arcs in Gaia's history.

G-Corp Day. Zurg Day. Sin vs. Boo. E-Corp vs J-Corp. Diedrich's Presidential Election (for Hassli, I guess), Olym[pics/Town Spirit Day, etc.

It.... it could be a really awesome event early on in October that would show Gaia we give a ********.

Yeata Zi's Bae

Dedicated Diedrich

26,600 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • Party Member 100
  • Excitable Emoter 25
I still think we should dress up in Diedrich Mascot suits.

For solidarity.

LabTechX's Waifu

Luminous Fairy

Hassli

For solidarity.

Will holding a Drunny be enough?

Flint Jakobs's Compadre

Feral Faun

Yeata Zi

We could do a whole X amount of days event that would have theme days to represent major story arcs in Gaia's history.

G-Corp Day. Zurg Day. Sin vs. Boo. E-Corp vs J-Corp. Diedrich's Presidential Election (for Hassli, I guess), Olym[pics/Town Spirit Day, etc.

It.... it could be a really awesome event early on in October that would show Gaia we give a ********]
Would Pap thread be able to do cover stories to correlate with the different theme days?
8D

Hassli's Spouse

Demonic Sex Symbol

30,990 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
Slick Southpaw
Yeata Zi

G-Corp Day. Zurg Day. Sin vs. Boo. E-Corp vs J-Corp. Diedrich's Presidential Election (for Hassli, I guess), Olympics/Town Spirit Day, etc.

It.... it could be a really awesome event early on in October that would show Gaia we give a ********]
Would Pap thread be able to do cover stories to correlate with the different theme days?
8D
Probably, though I would have to ask everyone. I bet I know some folks who would be interested in playing reporter.

It would be a lot of work, but we definitely have the time to work on it.

LabTechX's Waifu

Luminous Fairy

Yeata Zi
Pie
Hassli
Pie
Hassli
Ok, ok. I have an idea.

It might be fun to do theme days where we post in solidarity, wearing the same avatar or avatars in a theme.

Because PLEASE! Or maybe just Mascot Day. Because there are a few mascot suits to choose from.

WAIT WAIT WAIT

Exactly! Why pick one plot when we could support all of 'em?

Heck, we could go chronologically, to make it easier to track.

Yeata Zi's Bae

Dedicated Diedrich

26,600 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • Party Member 100
  • Excitable Emoter 25
Pie
Hassli

For solidarity.

Will holding a Drunny be enough?
I will take it.

as far as the idea at hand, we would have to raise a lot of gold. And start soon.

Hassli's Spouse

Demonic Sex Symbol

30,990 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
Pie
Yeata Zi
Pie
Hassli
Pie
Hassli
Ok, ok. I have an idea.

WAIT WAIT WAIT

Exactly! Why pick one plot when we could support all of 'em?

Heck, we could go chronologically, to make it easier to track.
It could be fun.

Alot of work, but a lot of fun. It's definitely something to consider.

Flint Jakobs's Compadre

Feral Faun

Pie

Yeata Zi

We could also do group Avatar Entries for each week depicting the major plot arcs
Hassli

crying yeah

so much gollllllld

Time-traveling Senshi

Here's the thing though, back when I kind of miffed off E-Corp with something I asked in an AtA session regarding Easter they had both the numbers and the proper public outlet to express their displeasure over the Easter Bunny not being included in Easter. They flooded AtA sessions to get the staff to understand their side of the situation. We don't have that type of discussion with the staff anymore to get them to see how we feel about this nor do we have the numbers in one individual group because so many people left the site. I know the GCA only has about twenty to twenty-five active members right now and even then they're all busy with school and work.

This does need to be a united front in a civilized and mature manner so they understand just how much we care for the plot and how much we don't want to see it die. I honestly don't know what we can do outside of getting the word out that our plot is in trouble again. It makes me wonder how many people outside of the plot groups actually care for the plot and would be upset if it did drastically change.

Hassli's Spouse

Demonic Sex Symbol

30,990 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
Slick Southpaw
Pie

Yeata Zi

We could also do group Avatar Entries for each week depicting the major plot arcs
Hassli

crying yeah

so much gollllllld

If we did week long theme weeks, this would stretch everythign out and people would easily lose interest. It would probably be better to do it liek Gaia Spirit Week and hold a daily avatar contest or something instead. Maybe do a current plot avatar arena mass entry for the end of the week.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff