Welcome to Gaia! ::

Invisible Fatcat

6,400 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
So, Have you ever wanted to Start your own Gaia comic?

Well, I just recently sent an email to a member of the Gaia Staff and it read,

Quote:
I don't believe I will get far with this but, I would like to start a comic on gaia. I think that it would be a good idea to allow users to start their own comics too. Most gaia players love manga (anime) and thus, it would be fun if we could create our own comics! I don't think that me asking alone will help, thus, I will be creating a topic in the fourms called "Make Your Own Gaia Comics". On there, you will be able to see how may gieans agree with me. Thank you for your time!

And it's as simple as that. If you would like to join the cause and hopefully, someday, get permitted to write our own comic, all you have to do is say so. I agree will be good enough I'm sure! Also, if you could heart this then it could probably get popular and more people will be likely to see it! Thank you so much for your help!

-InvisableMuffins

Invisible Fatcat

6,400 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
I can't believe I have to bump this ALREADY!

Distinct Humorist

5,950 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Signature Look 250
I like this idea

9,800 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
your wish came true? xD

clickey

Sex Symbol

The only thing I don't like about this is that some of the people on here are PSYCHOTIC on Yaoi/Yuri, so they'll pretty much do anything and go really far into making the comic as YAOI/YURI AS IT GETS. and yeah...

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff