< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 337 338 339 > >> >>> »|

Desirable Loiterer

I will! Look forward to 'em!

Gallant Werewolf

10,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150
  • Battle: Knight 100
Im writing the dialog to the next chapter as we speak.
some times I wish they would write themselves -_____-...

are the forums acting a bit strange, or is it just me?

Desirable Loiterer

Best Vacation Ever.

User Image

I tried to use Boi, but I ended up erasing...lots...Sowwy! D:

Desirable Loiterer

I think they are! >> Uh....Why is my post all the way up here?

Gallant Werewolf

10,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
The_Sexy_Lawyer
Best Vacation Ever.

User Image

lol, nice, Ill have to tell her she has a fan comic now, I hope her boyfriend doesnt get mad for that last comment tho.

.___.

Gallant Werewolf

10,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
The_Sexy_Lawyer
* Raises Hand* I wanna Try! I drew three Avis this morning for no good reason, and I'm thinking you could use one of 'em.
They'll all have the same ring set , Guns, Shark, Hack, Mantis, Wish, Defib, Divinity, and Bandage.
Here is the image you could pick from! :3

User Image

Amira would be the more, going on type. "Awww we lost, lets try again!"Even if your dead tired and can't move you seem to push yourself for the girl anyways...
She is very clumsy and all about not waiting for anyone but sometimes making you wait on her. Shes not a leader but more of a "You suggest the idea and I'll take ahead!." Efie is Amira's cousin, she has never really gotten intofighting but lots of healing and knows how to be quick a swift, as Efie had taught her. She balances out her rings by four heals and four attacks. She finds Buffs useless , but thinks Divinity is a great stamina healer.

Efie is the more "I'm going to kick your a** if you don't get up and listen to me." Type. She Is very precise but has a soft spot for cute things. She is more of the leader type and anyone who challenges her gets her teeth not words.
Efie came from a clan of wolves, called Wolf'den. They were trained in Buffs, and healing so she always uses her buffs in Null so when she is about to have a boos fight she always has her buffs on and Divinity ready to go!
Efie also has a soft spot of Amira, since they are cousins and train on DMP together.
Shades, is silent. "Hmmm we lost. I'm gonna disappear to Bass'ken now." Without saying a word. The silent hero at times. Doesn't say much but laughes and goes about by himself is very sensitive about the little things and takes some things to seriously, but doesn't really show it. Gets angry when they lose a boss fight and storms off into another area.
Shades can from a a guild where he was diligently skilled in learning how to manevour healing and sword rings. So he never leaves the null without his Mantis and Bandage.

what is the item amira has on her head?

Desirable Loiterer

Lycan_knight
The_Sexy_Lawyer
* Raises Hand* I wanna Try! I drew three Avis this morning for no good reason, and I'm thinking you could use one of 'em.
They'll all have the same ring set , Guns, Shark, Hack, Mantis, Wish, Defib, Divinity, and Bandage.
Here is the image you could pick from! :3

User Image

Amira would be the more, going on type. "Awww we lost, lets try again!"Even if your dead tired and can't move you seem to push yourself for the girl anyways...
She is very clumsy and all about not waiting for anyone but sometimes making you wait on her. Shes not a leader but more of a "You suggest the idea and I'll take ahead!." Efie is Amira's cousin, she has never really gotten intofighting but lots of healing and knows how to be quick a swift, as Efie had taught her. She balances out her rings by four heals and four attacks. She finds Buffs useless , but thinks Divinity is a great stamina healer.

Efie is the more "I'm going to kick your a** if you don't get up and listen to me." Type. She Is very precise but has a soft spot for cute things. She is more of the leader type and anyone who challenges her gets her teeth not words.
Efie came from a clan of wolves, called Wolf'den. They were trained in Buffs, and healing so she always uses her buffs in Null so when she is about to have a boos fight she always has her buffs on and Divinity ready to go!
Efie also has a soft spot of Amira, since they are cousins and train on DMP together.
Shades, is silent. "Hmmm we lost. I'm gonna disappear to Bass'ken now." Without saying a word. The silent hero at times. Doesn't say much but laughes and goes about by himself is very sensitive about the little things and takes some things to seriously, but doesn't really show it. Gets angry when they lose a boss fight and storms off into another area.
Shades can from a a guild where he was diligently skilled in learning how to manevour healing and sword rings. So he never leaves the null without his Mantis and Bandage.

what is the item amira has on her head?
The pendant~ and Think of the ears on Efie's head as the Bad Moon.

Desirable Loiterer

Lycan_knight
The_Sexy_Lawyer
Best Vacation Ever.

User Image

lol, nice, Ill have to tell her she has a fan comic now, I hope her boyfriend doesnt get mad for that last comment tho.

.___.
I meant by an vacation, she didn't have to do that much work! D:

Gallant Werewolf

10,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
hehe, ok. it did seem like the bad moon.
bored at work and drew the three, I couldnt make out that item, thats why I ask.
Ill send it to you when I get home, incase you want me to draw them diferently.

... oh, well in that case there shouldnt be a problem.

Desirable Loiterer

Hmmm, how about..."Claimed it."
or "Finally found it."
I think I like "Its ours."

Gallant Werewolf

10,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
hmm, I liked the first one, there, its up.

Desirable Loiterer

I'll think I'll just put the pics into the Little journal and out of here...

Gallant Werewolf

10,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
hehe, that works, but I dont mind you putting them here.

Desirable Loiterer

Well since its already on de front , then...idk..but Kay!
Well if you need more comics I'm always free to make a page a day or two!

Gallant Werewolf

10,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
feel free to make any, and use any character that has apeared till now ^^
only if youll post theme here tho.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash