Welcome to Gaia! ::

8,850 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
What is with all of these Gambino supporters that dont even have his picture in there house??.. note to everyone that supports Gambino... PUT HIS PIC IN YOUR HOUSE!!

Ok i'm done
What about those of us who weren't around for the first ball, and didn't get a pic? xp

8,850 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
Kahteh
What about those of us who weren't around for the first ball, and didn't get a pic? xp
ummm... oh yeah didnt think of that sweatdrop
Kahteh

So true.
Dragon Warrior X
Kahteh

Heh, don't worry. (I'd buy a photo, but I'm kinda short on cash after donating to him... gonk )

Aged Gaian

Kahteh

Then they will be shot. By order of Gambino.
xp
Kahteh
Dragon Warrior X
Kahteh

Heh, don't worry. (I'd buy a photo, but I'm kinda short on cash after donating to him... gonk )

Lanzer specifically asked people not to sell their letters from Gambino, so I don't even feel comfortable buying a picture.
Flidget Jerome
Kahteh
Dragon Warrior X
Kahteh

Lanzer specifically asked people not to sell their letters from Gambino, so I don't even feel comfortable buying a picture.
really? eek

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces