Welcome to Gaia! ::

Quote:
The problem will also be resolved when the inventory re-arranger goes live next week.

At last I can sort out the useless items from the good ones in my inventory. ^_^
Note: Gaia time is not real time. I would say a month before that comes out XD

ninja I for one am not going to use it until I see that is doesn't eat items....

Although, it should be a step up from sorting with the bank =P

( edit: 555 items with 12 per trade means if I don't mess up while sorting I send 47 trades just to sort my inventory. I usualy mess up... so its more like 90 trades... and the bank usually is being a pain in the a**.... yeah, you can say I'm looking forward to that feature )
well, now I can't get letters for organizing anymore xp

DK: You're such a loner xd
Shaded Spriter
Quote:
The problem will also be resolved when the inventory re-arranger goes live next week.

At last I can sort out the useless items from the good ones in my inventory. ^_^
YAY! Then I can put all the items in order by shops smile Then I can easily mark off items as I buy the shops out smile

Hope I'll be around long enough when letters are opened to make a nice profit off them so I can finally finish Ian's shop (just a few male items and the female ones togo).
Demon Kairos
Note: Gaia time is not real time. I would say a month before that comes out XD

ninja I for one am not going to use it until I see that is doesn't eat items....

Although, it should be a step up from sorting with the bank =P

( edit: 555 items with 12 per trade means if I don't mess up while sorting I send 47 trades just to sort my inventory. I usualy mess up... so its more like 90 trades... and the bank usually is being a pain in the a**.... yeah, you can say I'm looking forward to that feature )

that is alot of stuff.
This news has been out for a while now...
who,a nice! i hope it useful!

Alien Friend

Shaded Spriter
Quote:

where did u find this out?
surprised Sounds fun.

I've never attempted to organize my inventory, but now I look at it, my stuff is looking pretty messy.
Okkin Blazamut
Shaded Spriter
Quote:

There's a fly on your... nose?
Okkin Blazamut
Shaded Spriter
Quote:

Lanzer's Work Diary...newest post.
Thank you GOD!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out