Welcome to Gaia! ::

24,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Party Animal 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
Love Charm has become something of a tradition like the Halloween and Holiday/Christmas REIs so I can see it making another appearance this month. And hopefully showing that Principal Mills still hasn't found that certain someone. whee

Rainbow Lover

24,375 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Grunny Harvester 150
Akiralta
I really hope it isn't another Love Charm unless they do some serious changes to the way you play it. The idea's just getting a little old by now. My favourite RIGs are always the story RIGs because you get a little more than "Hey, you've been matched up with this random person. Take your prize!"

I think I'm in the minority here, but I actually prefer those types. I mean, I love getting storylines, but I hate having to make that choice of "do I continue and try and get something good but run the risk of a fail item, or do I stop here and hope for something decent?". I always just keep going, which means I always end with lots of fail items. Granted, I still get a fair amount of fail items from the no-choice CIs, but not as many. And overall the items seem to be cheaper on the MP with the no-choice ones, too, which I like.

Buggy Mage

Im really psyched for this rig but then again. Im usually excited for all of them. Hopefully we get some nice heart items but a few unexpected things would certainly be welcome. smile

Angelic Cat

23,165 Points
  • Frozen Solid 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Snowball Hero 200
When does it come out? I don't remember seeing an announcement about the old one leaving.

Mikey's Rizzler

Egg

Sweet Angel Mary
When does it come out? I don't remember seeing an announcement about the old one leaving.

Probably before the week is out, friday or saturday maybe.

Angelic Cat

23,165 Points
  • Frozen Solid 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Snowball Hero 200
Popcorn Jellybeans
Sweet Angel Mary

but the event starts saturday. they usually don't like to do too much on the same day.

Mikey's Rizzler

Egg

Sweet Angel Mary
Popcorn Jellybeans
Sweet Angel Mary

but the event starts saturday. they usually don't like to do too much on the same day.
Does it? surprised Hm, interesting.

Sentai

19,375 Points
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Cool Cat 500
i hope so and i hope kricket is in it so i can buy it all

clarion's King

Super Model

Popcorn Jellybeans
Sweet Angel Mary

They typically come out on Wedneday's during the first full week of the month.

Mikey's Rizzler

Egg

Magus
Popcorn Jellybeans
Sweet Angel Mary

They typically come out on Wedneday's during the first full week of the month.
I always thought it was around the 10th

Distinct Vampire

It better be. I live for february's CI.
I might go a buy an advance chance since it may come out in two days.
SO EXCITED FOR THE POSSIBILITIES.
Though I am kind of worried because the general consensus at the moment seems to favour against Love Charm. But whether Gaia listened is another thing..

And I'm just dropping in my usual Twin Peaks related item wish in here. It kind of suites the theme since there is a lot of looooove in Twin Peaks~

Relentless Hunter

42,625 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Fusion Master 1000
I'd love for the rig to come out on Tuesday and be Mardi Gras themed. I'm so over the love charm theme. Plus...if we could get more green, gold/yellow and purple items, I'd be a happy camper.

Dangerous Ladykiller

13,050 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
Ugh...I hate valentine day themes -___- so i kinda hope not, but i know it will be.

Mythical Shoujo

13,450 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Object of Affection 150
User Image

I personally loooove the idea behind Love Charm! I know a lot of users have gotten bored with it, but I think it's a really cute idea. Not only do we get to see more than just a little story line, we get to see a lot of NPCs get a chance at spotlight during RIGs like Love Charm that normally don't get to see the light of day.

Personally? I'm hoping it's some crazy future-Gaia Love Charm and there's a young adult Peyo involved this year!

Mikey's Rizzler

Egg

Ghost Tamer
User Image

I personally loooove the idea behind Love Charm! I know a lot of users have gotten bored with it, but I think it's a really cute idea. Not only do we get to see more than just a little story line, we get to see a lot of NPCs get a chance at spotlight during RIGs like Love Charm that normally don't get to see the light of day.

Personally? I'm hoping it's some crazy future-Gaia Love Charm and there's a young adult Peyo involved this year!
I love Peyo! That would be really cute.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces