Welcome to Gaia! ::

<3 </3

Do you trust Gambino?

Total Votes:[ 0 ]
This poll closed on March 19, 2005.
No longer accepting new votes.
< 1 2

<center>I'm sure Gambino has learned his lesson and would like to repent and such.

That doesn't mean I like him, though.

But it's like you said. He's the underdog now.

I still like the sisters far more, anyway.
I don't think he will do any zombification anymore,shame, probably something else.
never question the great gambino

8,750 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
I think he has changed, the loss of his son's memory and His mansion being blown up. What is this change? He is now insane 3nodding
i don't trust gambino, but the site would be unfair to the point of unfun unless it gives something back to the donors, which then i will be expecting something back.

4,300 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Contributor 150
Because not only did Gambino pay for his actions, because a nice guy and chose his son over never stepping in Durem again, it's either him or two Bimbos.
I don't care if he decides to destroy the whole Island for that matter. I'm still a Gambino supporter all the way! whee
Hikage Idaten
Back around Halloween everyone hated Gambino. He was evil and he was gonna undeadify us all. But now it's "omg he is teh underdawg! lets lurv him!!11!"

Why did everyone's opinions change suddenly? Personally, I still don't fully trust him. What's to say he won't do something even worse now? I doubt whatever that mansion is for is gonna be good for all of us....

I don't fully trust him, however this HAS been an life affecting experience for him, and plus right now he seems like the lesser of 2 evils.

Dapper Lunatic

Hikage Idaten
Back around Halloween everyone hated Gambino. He was evil and he was gonna undeadify us all. But now it's "omg he is teh underdawg! lets lurv him!!11!"

Why did everyone's opinions change suddenly? Personally, I still don't fully trust him. What's to say he won't do something even worse now? I doubt whatever that mansion is for is gonna be good for all of us....

its simple, people are either;

New
Evil
Liking him due to his looks
Not liking the Von Helsons
Feeling sorry for him

I however think hes evil and he should make peace with the Von Helsons, only if he did that would I like him

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff