Welcome to Gaia! ::

Isamu-san
2 mansions?

yes. go to durem and click the chopper. also the pic on the left side of your siggy is a red X.
BakaTulip
Phanta_Magoriga
Vanilla Sakura
I don't think Gambino is dead. He planned all of this. I just know it. Do you agree with me? Also, Gambino used all of our money to build a skyscraper so he could destroy the Von Helson Twins for good. We know they're not coming back, but, what about good ol' Johnny? I think he'll be back. Once he hears his plan has been fulfilled, he'll return. Agree?

Gambino could NOT have planned all this.

This is a fact. Gambino had no way to predict when Gino would get his memory back. Gino remebering Gambino is the only reason Gambino turned... which is the only reason the bullet hit his pocketwatch, and not something more vital.
Ah-ha, but he COULD have been trying to act extreme to trigger Gino's memory. But the shooting aside the tower falling had to have been planned. To drop a tower right on top must have taken extreme calculations

What happens in Gambino's head: *thinking* Gino still doesn't have his memory back. crying ...I know what'll help! I'll act like a maniac to jar his memory!!! biggrin

Well, at least it worked. I might need to change my siggy now.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff