Other 0.056451612903226 5.6% [ 7 ]
Total Votes:[ 124 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5

Fallen Pants

55,440 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Alot of stuff I want has already been said, but really at the core of the issue for me is that it feels like alot of items are made with the female base in mind with the male base as an after thought which is why guys end up looking like they have atrophied limbs when they put a body mod on.

But I go nutty over stuff from like underworld descent and radio havok. but what's with the current push on that caramel brown colour again?
Personally I feel we have too many leg mods and wigs for any style, but are lacking in the accessory department. More belts, scarves, necklaces, bracelets would be nice.
Casual options like t-shirts with interesting prints and varying lengths are welcomed too.
But really if I can only choose one, read this: BELTS PLEASE. Stylish ones.

Anxious Baby

33,775 Points
  • Sweetest Romantic 250
  • Lavishing Romantic 250
  • Magical Gems 500
I may not be a man, but I do like seeing male avatars.
There needs to be better pompadours yes.

Striking Sex Symbol

I am a woman, but honestly I prefer to dress my avatar in masculine items (cosplaying OCs etc), and only make so many 'female looking' ones because the male choices are limited.

I am one of those women who pretty much dislikes pastels and pink. And frills. And cute.

I want to see more male hairstyles, as many of them are quite awkward looking.

One thing that I really, really want to see is more scarves! I know it sounds dumb, but sometimes you are trying to pull a look together and need something for the neck area. Scarves are awesome! And belts that layer over things.

Leg mods.

Eyes/Face mods that don't look weird.

Just more masculinity in general really.

And as usual ... more green!

Dog

Mineiro's scroll type items
Hoarfrost's path type items
And shoes that don't make male
feet look chunky and broken.
pleeeasseee.

Questionable Warlord

Hats:
      I'd love to see the bandana in Black Ops without the strap/tie/whatever at the end of the head. Just the bandana covering the forehead like in those punk headband (those are too short tho). Also more caps like the one in "Run and Gun". The ones in those Black/Pink Spill items have an ugly pattern. Or give us a Trafalgar Law hat? Some cosplay hats would be nice.

Hair:
      In general I'm really satisfied with it because we got a nice range of long and short hairstyles. That's what I was always wishing for my avatar: nice black short hair.
      We could still use some more though and it would be nice to get scissors like Agape too. MAGICAL SCISSORS! The scissors we got now, only contain a mask which removes every hair outside of it, whereas the Agape scissors turn a lot of hairstyles into something completely new.

Eyes:
      Yup, can always use more of those. Preferably in a lot of vivid colors. Having eye mods that mask over existing eyes, was a great idea and I'd love to see more of those. Or mods with hidden extras like the wink in Striking Thief?

Eyebrows:
      If possible, can we have eyebrow items? I love the eyebrows in Shin's Tenancy but not really the eyes. There are also some awesome eyes but crappy eyebrows.

Chin:
      Like someone already mentioned, how about more defined chins or jaw lines so the face isn't so baby-face-like anymore. Which brings me to beards. I'd love to see more beards/goatees like the one in the SDPlus 177 Inspector. Love that item but the beard/stubbles could be a bit more noticeable.

Tattoos:
      Could definitely need more for the torso/arms and maybe more motives like skulls but should be high quality. Not like the old tattoos. More scars would be nice too.

Arms:
      More arm mods like Right To Bare Arms. More arms that are muscular. Nothing like those twig things like Simmering Penance and also nothing too extreme like World of [...]. Those fighting stances from the Rascal Romp RIG were kinda good BUT they were a bit too thin and had weird skins (or maybe it was hairs). In general, more arm mods that have different kind of hand poses. I feel like the girly items have more options when switching hands (e.g. Karma, Punishing, Counterfeit,...) than the male items.

Skins:
      Love the skin in Frozen Warlord but I'm not a fan of noses so perhaps there could be a Torso mod just without the head and upper body part?

Leg mods:
      Leg mods like Hare, His or Yasefihel are good because they are not too bulky and not too thin. Wasteland Recon is one of my top favorites. I'd love to see more stylish leg mods like that but it would be nice if it could be 1 or 2 pixels wider. No twig legs, please.

Accessoires:
      More piercings and necklaces. Cross necklaces, skull piercings, whatever. A bit like in those Selfie and Byul items but well, that's unisex so doesn't really count. Leather armbands for the wrists or seperated handcuffs. Something dangerous and cool? OH! And more gloves!

Epaulettes:
      A bit like the ones in Murder La Murder but for men (meaning a bit bigger). The tiny arms from Murder La Murder, coupled with those short epaulettes look kind of disproportioned to me.

Clothes:
      More modern-looking uniforms. Be it school or war uniforms. Let yourself be inspired by anime or games. More armor that looks as high quality as the female ones but should be intended for the male base aka muscular, defining and fit. Some of our old armors look like they got ripped of some rock monster or seem out of place.

More sleeveless tops or ones with shirt collars. Simmering penance has nice shirt collars and a nice arm mod but...twig arms. In general, more clothes like Wasteland.

Bulges:
      Almost forgot the most important one: Pants/leg mods with bulges, over.

Heart Detective

The kind that would hold open doors for people! And one that would say words like "please" and "thank you." I would be that kind of man!

mabu janai's Husbando

Handsome Hero

I'm a lady, but I loooooove designing male avatars.
I can appreciate some cuteness here and there, but dudes have always been my style.

I could always go for more masculine eyes and hair, but I'd also love even more dapper clothing.
Dress clothes and fancy uniforms are my crippling weakness. They look amazing on men.

Bulges in the pants would be fantastic too uheuheuheuheuheuhe. ~

Aged Noob

16,400 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
I'm not even sure about what Annoh is, but in games i play, i make her a woman. But on gaia i have annoh as male most often. If i switched to female avi she would still dress pretty much the same as on the male avi. Meaning mostly guy clothes.

Anyway i'd like to see pants and shoes. It's so hard to find any good ones! Also, belts.

I'd love more short hair too. With most of the hairs on gaia that were intended for guys, something seems off about them. Eyebrows too thick, eyebrows too thin, angry eyebrows, eyebrows too high, eyebrows weirdly placed, hairline too high, weird hairline, etc. And there's some popular haircuts for guys that they don't have on here.

It would be great to also have some long hairs for guys that don't look awkward, but maybe it's just me who finds long hairs on here awkward.

Body hair would be great. Especially if you can get in in different colors (including unrealistic colors) and you can choose different styles of it.

Crotch bulges are something i think we need too.

How about more glasses that would look good on guys.

Calculated Capitalist

12,400 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
Nice casual wear.

It's very easy to put together a nice semi-formal to formal outfit with what Gaia's given us. I own so many suits. So. Many. Suits. And for this character, that's okay. But classy summer wear for guys does not exist on Gaia. It's almost entirely outdated.

Calculated Capitalist

12,400 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
Ninja Katze
I'd like a strong chin plz. We have loads of muscles, and face mods, but no strong jaw lines.

Please make a jaw line that you put on like a beard.

A good idea, and one I've been wishing they'd do -- though in my case I'd prefer a narrower jawline to better encapsulate my cosplay. The babyface of the default avatar is just ....

Tipsy Genius

Dirty denim pants and leather boots, tattoo sleeves, masculine eyes/mouths/noses, BULGES.

Kujura's Other Half

Spicy Friend

36,175 Points
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
  • Runway Supermodel 1000
More shoes.
More shoes!

And more gender-neutral stuff.
I don't need necessarily bulky stuff for Ferminze.
I like to dress him up fancy as s**t a lot, anyway

Fluffy Trickster

I am a woman in rl, this account is male though
Also have female account that is prone to crossdressing

Am not sure what kind of man my avatar is, but i tend to lean toward fantasy/casual outfit
There's too many suit and dapper leg mod they all starting to look the same

More leg mod that isn't thin-stick or dapper
I would go for shoes and pants too if there is more variation
A lot of people use leg mod since there isn't enough pants and shoes
Also muscled arm mod for the lean xd, not brawny.

Other have said more in detail

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces