Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why do you play gaia?

Total Votes:[ 0 ]
This poll closed on April 4, 2005.
No longer accepting new votes.
< 1 2 3

I put to get more gold but i really just want to enjoy my stay here.
My goal was to create a successful thread but I did that so now I just want to dispel the stereotype that Christians are horrible people and to have fun ofcourse.
i like to argue
therefore extended discussion is a happy place for me.

otherwise this place sucks
TO LEARN ALL I CAN ABOUT THE DIFFERENT CULTURES AND PEOPLE OF THE WORLD!!!!! [/stereotypical memorized answer]

Uh...I dunno. Probably to just waste time, meet some cool people. X____x

Ghostly Prophet

16,875 Points
  • The Plague of Kokeshi 100
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
I don't know really. I have no goal/target. Im just on to pass time or relax.
Jaithien
i dunno i just came here because neopets is too goddammed restrictive and they hate homosexuals.
It's true! gonk I used to go on Neopets, and you can't even write the word 'gay' without getting banned. XP I like how you have more speech freedon on Gaia.
A goal? I can't say that I really have one. Gaia gives me something to do, and I like talking to people about things that I'm interested in (something I can't really do with anyone at school). At the moment, I'm kinda questing for all the common blue items, but that's not really a goal either; it's just something to save gold towards.
My goals vary by accounts. On this one, it's to gain popularity through my writing. On my main one, it's to have fun.
My goal on Gaia? To rid myself of any sort of life I have? No, just to waste time in large quantities sitting at the computer. 3nodding xd

5,450 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Elocutionist 200
My first 'goal', which is much less like a goal than the other two, is to improve my roleplay. Since my arrival on Gaia I have gone from writing one line posts with asterisks to writing in more of a 'novel' style, if you'll excuse the bad pun. I'm not happy with my roleplays now unless they are at least several paragraphs long, and I intend to push my boundaries even further. 3nodding

My second goal is to own a pair of Portable Headphones. This is a long-running goal that I can't actually see myself accomplishing in the near future, more to keep me busy between roleplays than anything else.

My third and final goal is to document all of the events that have ever happened on Gaia in a roleplay format. xd
I enjoy Gaia because of all the events they hold, chat on the forums while saving gold to get new items for your avatar, increase my speed at typing, and improve my english more than it already is... However, most of all I enjoy having fun and it's one of the best sites I can spend hours on end with excitement. wink

Timid Roisterer

Boredom. That's the only reason I come here. Plus lotsa RP threads.

Goals? What be these strange things called 'goals'?

Space Pilot

To use the battle system.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas