Thanks
Lone Crow
Poison Coco Kiss
Lone Crow
.bump//Please?
I don't have a clue but cute siggy pic
Thanks
I love the puppys face ... it makes me laugh. any way. good luck
You would build up, have to do certain things that would get you pieces to make a rare item that the admins would create especially for quests. Like back wings. Guilds could go on them together. Also, along the way you'll learn about Gaia's mythology.
LouWho
You would build up, have to do certain things that would get you pieces to make a rare item that the admins would create especially for quests. Like back wings. Guilds could go on them together. Also, along the way you'll learn about Gaia's mythology.
What if your quest isn't one of those items?
Think of it like in RPG's. You go and talk to an NPC, they give you a list of items that you want, and their reward is some things that are used to create the backwings. You won't just automatically receive back wings, you'll have to get items to put things together in order to make them.
Maybe... Just maybe there will be a different kind of quest where you gather certian non-donation items, and use a Synthesis Shop to combibe them into one.... Just a theory.
Hiroy
Maybe... Just maybe there will be a different kind of quest where you gather certian non-donation items, and use a Synthesis Shop to combibe them into one.... Just a theory.

Yeah, I dont think they would be donation items...They would probably make up a new set of items just for that.
Hello!! heart
哈囉 heart
[x]JCD[x]
Hiroy

Yeah, I dont think they would be donation items...They would probably make up a new set of items just for that.
That's what they said they'd do.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces