Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaia to me is a life saver, a cage trapping all my friends, and my favourite place to be. Not including hugging my boyfriend. heart
to me it is just something to do when i am at work to my friend it is her life scream
Gaia doesn't really mean that much to me. It's amusing but for the most part I get irritated by the site always being down or something not working or people being retards. I like making my avatar nice, the guilds I'm in, fishing and the few non-retards I find.
To be honest; why do you care? surprised
PinkieSwear

I just wanna know what others feel about Gaia
lady_marine_17
PinkieSwear

I just wanna know what others feel about Gaia

It's a great place to get away from all the stress of real life.
Gaia is a walking oxymoron to me. What I mean is, it is my anti-drug in the way that it prevents me from screwing my life over with those "bad things".

However, it is also my drug, in the sense that now I am literally glued to my computer for an average of six hours on weekdays, 12 hours on weekends.

-.-'

But I guess it all evens out. biggrin
gaia's my home, my addiction, my drug, and my anti-drug. summer camp is my 10-hour-long enemy. 3nodding

Nerd

12,050 Points
  • Healer 50
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Elocutionist 200
Gaia is my home.

Sen Lee's Waifu

Apocalyptic Raider

well... while I -am- on a quest, I come here more for the fun of it than the gold. If I get bored and just want gold I'll go to one of the poll guilds I'm in and mess around there until either I decide to get offline, or I think of something I want to post somewhere else, or I stop making gold. xd

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff