Welcome to Gaia! ::

nallan
Thanks so much for all your replies! wink I've been having fun reading them. I would like to know more about what features you all think would enrich your Gaia experience. Anyone?

M-maybe another game like zOMG! but better! *raises fist in the air* blaugh
Soooome daaaaay~ + 0+

Fluffy Lover

gaia_spoons What features do you think would enrich your Gaia experience?
If Gaia would up the gold grant in the mini games, that would make me happy. I used to play Word Bump, Jigsaw, and Pinball once in awhile, but it doesn't feel worth my time. Unless I play for old times sake, y'know? Also, if Gaia keeps up its storyline. With it the events. Give me purpose. Give me something to strive for. To make me feel part of the Gaia community.

gaia_spoons What do you do on Gaia?
Most of the time, I'm playing with my avatar. Trying to make up new outfits with the stuff that I got or to add onto my inventory by surfing the marketplace. I like to lurk the forums and keep up with what's happening. I feel that I post more often than I used to. Sometimes, I'll pop my head in Towns 2 or Rally, but I don't stay long. There's just no one to talk to or at least who wants to talk...? lol
edit: I used to play zOMG too. Had some real good times. :']

gaia_spoons Are you becoming bored with Gaia too?
I find things to do, but I did have a long hiatus recently. I was gone for about 6 months. I guess life got in the way and/or my attention was dragged elsewhere, but I'm back! Gaia will always have a part in my life, even if one day it no longer exists.

Kawaii Protagonist

41,925 Points
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Married 100
  • Brilliant Light 450
Well let's see....I dress my avatar up, dream about stuff I really wish I could have on here ( emotion_kirakira ) and procrastinate
doing what I should be doing instead of trying to find ways to get more Gaia gold.

All in all it's my usual.*

*Each individuals opinion will likely differ. Results may vary.

Lonely Phantom

This is the first time I've logged in in over a year. I keep coming back just because I used to have so many good friends on here and I'd like to have friends again.

I really wish Gaia wasn't so money based now. I really miss zOMG and I would love it if they made another game like it. The games they have now are crap.

Since I've decided to come back, I guess what I'll do is just wander around the forums because that's pretty much all you can do on here now. :/
I especially love the art forums. I enjoy seeing the products of talented people.

But I'd bet soon enough I'll disappear again for another year because I'm sure I'll get bored again :/

Dangerous Lover

SPACESPACESPACE
      What feature would enrich my Gaia experience? zOMG. If they brought back zOMG and spiffy it up like what we dreamed about then I would be so happy. It's a nice way to interact and brings people together in teams. What else do I think will help? The creativity that they had in holiday events. Everything is now stalk the character for a link. Just post a bump and be done with it. xD I miss having the fighting systems or storylines that made me move around. Both forum and game stuff.

Yes I have gotten kind of bored of Gaia but it is because I am in college now and kind of come and go. I mean I still stop by every day but I don't have the same amount of time as I did before. I still come on to change my avis and to post in the Word Games forum and lurk here. c:

Surl E Dean's Fangirl

Invisible Lunatic

23,025 Points
  • NPCon Fanatic 500
  • NPCon Attendee 100
I ******** around and try not to get banned (just one big warning so far oops), post some posts, and shoot the s**t.

Rainbow Tycoon

33,625 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Tycoon 200
That's what I came here for.Also I came here for towns. Which I still do.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff