Welcome to Gaia! ::

Eruden Ki
bondage.babe.4.ever

america isnt very free anymore, in case you havent noticed, neither is gaia, and its not going to change until people begin to realize that we AREN'T free anymore

America is still America. We've never actually BEEN FREE. And Gaia is just a computer website. How free can you be when you're pixelated? Huh? And we AREN'T "free" anymore because the Von Helsons took over.

we were never "free" to begin with, i cant do half the stuff i could when i started here... ok, so maybe not that much, but i cant do some of the stuff i could do before

Ruthless Codger

bondage.babe.4.ever
Eruden Ki
bondage.babe.4.ever
Eruden Ki
bondage.babe.4.ever
sweetVicki
'Snippy' is fancy for ignorant. And you were, all she said was move this subject to where it belongs.
w/e, ya'll can think what you want, i'm not stopping you, all Sirinia did was make a post for people who are FOR the sisters and ya'll show up all high and mighty against them, if your against what the post if for, dont go to it and let them get in trouble without your help

We gave her a chance to move the forum. I didn't come in here all high and mighty. I just told her to move, and then gave my opinion. Anyways, I wasn't high, nor was I mighty. ALSO the MODS need help when threads get to the wrong Forum. They can't filter through each forum, so they ask Gaians to help. Hence, the 'Report Thread' and 'Report this Post' buttons.

I reported her, because she got rude. She obviously didn't read the rules of the RolePlaying Forum before posting this thread. I asked her politely about two or three times.

well, w/e, you did what you wanted, made your opinion and reported her, now you can get move on so the thread can die

Then, why don't you go?

because I dont want this post to die yet, i want to see if i can start a fight with anyone else... BECAUSE I'M TRYING TO GET GOLD FOR MY QUEST!

Such a trivial reason. What? Am I too intelligent of an opponent for you?
Eruden Ki
bondage.babe.4.ever
Eruden Ki
bondage.babe.4.ever
Eruden Ki
bondage.babe.4.ever
sweetVicki
'Snippy' is fancy for ignorant. And you were, all she said was move this subject to where it belongs.
w/e, ya'll can think what you want, i'm not stopping you, all Sirinia did was make a post for people who are FOR the sisters and ya'll show up all high and mighty against them, if your against what the post if for, dont go to it and let them get in trouble without your help

We gave her a chance to move the forum. I didn't come in here all high and mighty. I just told her to move, and then gave my opinion. Anyways, I wasn't high, nor was I mighty. ALSO the MODS need help when threads get to the wrong Forum. They can't filter through each forum, so they ask Gaians to help. Hence, the 'Report Thread' and 'Report this Post' buttons.

I reported her, because she got rude. She obviously didn't read the rules of the RolePlaying Forum before posting this thread. I asked her politely about two or three times.

well, w/e, you did what you wanted, made your opinion and reported her, now you can get move on so the thread can die

Then, why don't you go?

because I dont want this post to die yet, i want to see if i can start a fight with anyone else... BECAUSE I'M TRYING TO GET GOLD FOR MY QUEST!

never said that, im simply trying to get gold for my red belt, thank you, and unless you want to help, i think i will take my 'business' somewhere else

Ruthless Codger

bondage.babe.4.ever
Eruden Ki
bondage.babe.4.ever

america isnt very free anymore, in case you havent noticed, neither is gaia, and its not going to change until people begin to realize that we AREN'T free anymore

America is still America. We've never actually BEEN FREE. And Gaia is just a computer website. How free can you be when you're pixelated? Huh? And we AREN'T "free" anymore because the Von Helsons took over.

we were never "free" to begin with, i cant do half the stuff i could when i started here... ok, so maybe not that much, but i cant do some of the stuff i could do before

That made no sense, what so ever. We have been able to do stuff on this site, as long as it was okay under Gaian Laws, and we are STILL able to do that stuff.
Eruden Ki
bondage.babe.4.ever
Eruden Ki
bondage.babe.4.ever

That made no sense, what so ever. We have been able to do stuff on this site, as long as it was okay under Gaian Laws, and we are STILL able to do that stuff.

w/e, i dont really care what you think, cya

Ruthless Codger

bondage.babe.4.ever
Eruden Ki
bondage.babe.4.ever
Eruden Ki
bondage.babe.4.ever
Eruden Ki
bondage.babe.4.ever
sweetVicki

Then, why don't you go?

never said that, im simply trying to get gold for my red belt, thank you, and unless you want to help, i think i will take my 'business' somewhere else

It's called sarcasm. And I'm glad you are taking your own advice and letting this thread die now. ^_^

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff