Welcome to Gaia! ::

No the twins are liek Osama and Gambino is liek Bush dropping a "tower", hmm maybe like a bomb.

Newbie Noob

3,300 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Friend of the Goat 100
Expiration Date
Global System
He's like Osama, how cute. ^_^
xd
LoLz!!! That makes me happy!
Expiration Date
Global System
xd

sweatdrop
VonHelsonElite
Gambino and/or the twins could be in there. You never know! It can somehow be a possibility. I sure hope that your friend is right and SOMEONE is in there. I will PM you and scream PWNED!

Looking foward to it.. ^_^;;;;
Global System
xd
Gambino and/or the twins could be in there. You never know! It can somehow be a possibility. I sure hope that your friend is right and SOMEONE is in there. I will PM you and scream PWNED!
Yamabi
Werepuppy
Katmandew
I like the cave idea that is what I thought it looked like this morning when I looked at it

My friend Yamabi thought of that one just because of the little pic in there.. sweatdrop

How mean..I never said it was a good idea..

Still.. sweatdrop
Werepuppy
Katmandew
I like the cave idea that is what I thought it looked like this morning when I looked at it

My friend Yamabi thought of that one just because of the little pic in there.. sweatdrop

How mean..I never said it was a good idea..
Global System

Maybe, that theory is a little stupid..
Katmandew

Meh. *shrugs* I think my theory is better..I barely saw the "cave" in that..

Beloved Seeker

9,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Elocutionist 200

Aged Elder

Well seeing as how he fell in the sea and those pipes broke they could have dropped him off next to that cave there. 3nodding
Gambino has always been in the town of Gambino, which everyone knows, is right next to the sea. A possibility could be that Gambino fell into the sea, pushed along by the tower before it crashed, and swam to..[insert name here]..Sorry, I haven't thought of that part yet.. sweatdrop

My friend's theory is that he could be hiding in a cave like so..

User Image

Moron..

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas